Ladies if your husband did a pregnancy prank on you, would you take it very personal or just laugh it off at that moment?

Like for example he gives you your pregnacy test, you think it says your pregnant, but instead he drew in extra line on it using a red pen, so for two days he lets you believe you and him qare having a baby, "he even lets you tell your friends and family", so after three days have pasted he lets you in on the prank, how would you take it?

Sames goes for if your boyfriend did this prank as well, would you break up with him or not.

• A.) I would divorce him
  • B.) I would be mad at him for a while, then days later I would forgive him
  • C.) I would just laugh seconds after that moment of him telling me

Most Helpful Girl

• lol i wouldn't be too upset but if he made me let me tell my friends and family id be upset! its such a special moment and if i said it was a false alarm that'd b so embarrassing! so yes id have to be mad at him for a bit =]

What Girls Said 6

• I would be extremely upset. It's incredibly disrespectful, in my opinion. I'm not sure that I'd divorce him, but I know it would take me much longer than a few days to forgive him, if I ever did.

• i wouldn't divorce him, because he'd be 6 feet underground... and he knows it.

i do not want kids~ not now, not later, not ever. and, if i ever thought i were pregnant, i'd have a massive panic attack because my life is over.

• I'd honestly be pretty darn upset. Pregnancy isn't something to be taken lightly AT ALL. If my family thought I was pregnant then I had to tell them the truth, it would definitely suck. It wouldn't be funny in the slightest and it would take me a long time to forgive him.

• Damn i would be so mad! Maybe if he had told me that IN THE SAME MOMENT I would be a biiiiit upset coz of the illusion but then laugh about it... But 3 DAYS!!! And after telling everyone about it... Wow that would be hard!

• I would be beside myself thinking I was pregnant, so I would seriously kill my husband I think. Yep I'd be up for murder and Id have no remorse

• Game on bitch! I woud tell him I took 2 more tests and they were positive. And then watch the terror in his eyes :D

What Guys Said 3

• speaking in general about women, I am sure most women will find that disrespectful and will get upset.

• That's a really messed up thing to do. LOL. Like, seriously, you don't play around with that kinda thing.

• If my girlfriend ever did a pregnancy prank on me, I'd dump her in a heartbeat

That's not something you play around with