My girlfriend died and I dont know to to cope?

She kept my spirit alive after a long day at work. I visited her college dorm and went to epic parties and sports games with her. We had sex that was out of this world.

But, I can't grieve because she was part of an extramaritial affair that I was having. I never told my wife or anybody about our fling. Yet, I can't grieve at home or work, since nobody knows about us. the affair started since I was in a sexless marriage. we have no kids. what do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I hold no sympathy for you and none for her if she knew that you had a wife. If she didn't, then I'm sorry that she was with scum.

What do you do? Tell your wife so she can find a real man and not a pussy. Capiche?

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel bad for your now ex-girlfriend, but not for you. Maybe this is fate's way of telling you that you're an asshole for cheating on your wife and this is what you get for doing such.

What Girls Said 8

• You should really see someone who will keep it confidential, it may help you a lot and I would definitely recommend doing that, yes it's morally wrong that you did this, but you can't change it now and I don't think you should have to live with this sadness even if you did cheat on your wife.

• But I do wonder why you stayed in a marriage that didn't do anything for both of you, nothing kept you-- like you said you didn't have kids. So maybe it's time for separation

• So... I feel really bad that she died because that must be rough... but I struggle to feel bad for YOU because, well, you're a cheating asshole.

Go find a professional counselor.

• Yeah I'm with Prettygurl12 here because I've been cheated on multiple times I know how much it sucks and I've always had this notion of if your not happy than just fucking leave no point in staying if your gonna do that. But I am incredibly saddened that the young woman died it is very unfortunate. So yeah your best bet is to just leave your wife ( for her sake since you have no kids ) and get a psychologist.

• Grieve for her because you cared for her.
    All the wrong you did by cheating, well, I'm not gonna rag on you for that.
    Grieve for her.
    But DON'T cheat on your wife again. Work on it or leave her.

• Wife or not you have to go on. I sure don't condone what your doing to your wife because I'm the wife in the failing marriage suffering feeling fairly certain my husband is cheating... But I will make a deal with you... I give you my opinion, you give me yours... So I can figure out if my husba

• there's not much you can do, other than suffer in silence

• If you need to talk to someone and let it out. You can talk to m. I'm sorry for your loss.

• I feel bad that she died but you are an asshole for cheating and living a double life

What Guys Said 4

• Go to a pro. This one's a bit too tricky to try and handle on your own if you don't want it to potentially ruin your marriage.

• I hope you are okay.

• Sorry but I feel no sympathy for you. Grieve in silence in your own head like the cheater you are. If you can have an entire relationship outside of your marriage, alone, than you can certainly loose one alone.

• this is a troll

a widower doesn't talk about sex with his wife a breath after he mentions she's dead.