How likely is it for the groom to cry at his own wedding?

How likely is it for the groom to cry at his own wedding?

• Guys are just humans too... They cry more than they care to admit.
    72% (31)64% (37)67% (68)Vote
  • Oh no... that doesn't happen nearly as often as do 'crying brides'...
    28% (12)36% (21)33% (33)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
11|12

Most Helpful Guy

• It's sooooooooooooooo gonna happen to me. I'm already gearing up for the wisecracks from friends.

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• A all the way Sally... I won't say that I wouldn't be crying :o
    Hopefully it's tears from happyness, not because she said "no, are you crazy or what?" :o :o

1|0
    0|0
  • It's not common, but we're humans, we also have emotions that we need to let out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'd cry only because it would take a special kind of woman to put up with me and my antics 😆

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd probably cry.

1|0
    0|0
  • According to me it's highly unlikely, however it's possible yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never seen one but probability of me crying at my wedding is more than half. I probably won't shed a happy tear but more likely to have easily noticeable wet eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • How likely? It depends on the groom individually. Usually they don't. Their eyes may water, but that's about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only when they're soft as shite.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men have no feels. We input sex and food, and output money and pee while standing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Knowing me, I would cry at my own wedding. The oddest things get my teary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Possible, but it probably won't happen with me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• My fiance positively cried in the church on our wedding day, when he saw me walking down the aisle on my father's arm towards him.. Mind you, I too had huge tears in my eyes because I was just so happy.

2|0
    0|0
  • @gray_sailor did at our wedding. It was very touching as we joined ourselves and our children together as a family. But, he's a big softie anyway. I love that about him. ❤️❤️

3|1
    0|0
  • I've seen guys tear up at their wedding. Some do, and some don't. My brother did not at his wedding.

Likelihood of it happening? I'd say there is a decent chance of it.

1|0
    0|0
  • ohmy... if the guy i married started to cry that would probably make me laugh. and cry. all at once :x and then i'd punch him. weddings are srs bznz!

1|0
    0|0
  • Very likely! They are humans, they feel overwhelmed with joy and love, which is so cute and humane.!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Whenever I see pictures of grooms crying it melts my heart

1|0
    0|0
  • i voted guys are human too... so they cry too

0|0
    0|0
  • It can happen. Probably not as often as the brides crying, but I'm sure it's up there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's highly likely unless if he's emotionally overwhelmed, but there's nothing wrong with it. I support a man crying for any reason at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think it's common, I can almost guarantee my boyfriend won't cry

0|0
    0|0