How likely is it for the groom to cry at his own wedding?

• Guys are just humans too... They cry more than they care to admit.
  • Oh no... that doesn't happen nearly as often as do 'crying brides'...

Most Helpful Guy

• It's sooooooooooooooo gonna happen to me. I'm already gearing up for the wisecracks from friends.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• A all the way Sally... I won't say that I wouldn't be crying :o
    Hopefully it's tears from happyness, not because she said "no, are you crazy or what?" :o :o

• It's not common, but we're humans, we also have emotions that we need to let out.

• Yeah I'd cry only because it would take a special kind of woman to put up with me and my antics 😆

• I'd probably cry.

• According to me it's highly unlikely, however it's possible yes.

• Never seen one but probability of me crying at my wedding is more than half. I probably won't shed a happy tear but more likely to have easily noticeable wet eyes.

• How likely? It depends on the groom individually. Usually they don't. Their eyes may water, but that's about it.

• Only when they're soft as shite.

• Men have no feels. We input sex and food, and output money and pee while standing.

• Knowing me, I would cry at my own wedding. The oddest things get my teary.

• Possible, but it probably won't happen with me

What Girls Said 10

• My fiance positively cried in the church on our wedding day, when he saw me walking down the aisle on my father's arm towards him.. Mind you, I too had huge tears in my eyes because I was just so happy.

• @gray_sailor did at our wedding. It was very touching as we joined ourselves and our children together as a family. But, he's a big softie anyway. I love that about him. ❤️❤️

• I've seen guys tear up at their wedding. Some do, and some don't. My brother did not at his wedding.

Likelihood of it happening? I'd say there is a decent chance of it.

• ohmy... if the guy i married started to cry that would probably make me laugh. and cry. all at once :x and then i'd punch him. weddings are srs bznz!

• Very likely! They are humans, they feel overwhelmed with joy and love, which is so cute and humane.!!

• Whenever I see pictures of grooms crying it melts my heart

• i voted guys are human too... so they cry too

• It can happen. Probably not as often as the brides crying, but I'm sure it's up there.

• I don't think it's highly likely unless if he's emotionally overwhelmed, but there's nothing wrong with it. I support a man crying for any reason at all.

• I don't think it's common, I can almost guarantee my boyfriend won't cry