Guys, Would you be offended if she asked you to do this?

If your fiancé is a virgin and requires the man she'll marry to get tested for STD/STI as a standard procedure, Along with blood work for both her and him for fertility matching... Would you be offended?

The fertility results won't change her mind because she loves you, but the STD/STI tests could possibly change certain things if they come back positive. It's not even expected to be positive.
================
Oh, and your not promiscuous and told her your number of past partners, but this is just an official way to be cleared and certain before being sexually active in marriage.

10

Most Helpful Guy

• the fertility matching is actually pretty useful. there are certain rare conditions if both partners have them, you will have a disabled child.

• Wow. Thank you for the details of its usefulness! I wish people would take this more seriously and consider doing it before deciding to have kids.

• it´s not a trust thing. maybe you´re born with it and didn´t even know.

• Exactly

What Guys Said 9

• Well I'm virgin myself so I see no reason for this but I wouldn't mind eather. Even if I would have had women before her, I still wouldn't mind checking myself.

• Thanks for answering :) I like that. I wouldn't mind either.

• i mean i'm a virgin so I don't know what she wants tested. and i ain't getting no blood test done. i don't give a shit about getting blood taken, but no.

• I would be disappointed that she has to ask, but it's not her fault. I would be okay with getting tested for STDs/STIs, just to ease her mind.

• Aw, thanks for the feedback. :) that's a very understanding approach you're taking. I would appreciate that from my guy :)

• You're welcome. I figure I don't have anything to hide, so the least I can do is take it (as long as she's willing to also). That way, we both can ease our minds.

• Yes! :D precisely.

• Yes, no problem, but I also need her credit score!

• That right there tells me she's a slut. Because if she's demanding that, she more than likely has a std herself. And she has to prove that she is a straight virgin right then if she's going to demand a std testing. And there's no changing my opinion on that

• How could that mean she's a slut? How could anyone prove virginity? Lol she's a virgin, well I am a virgin anyway, it's not a demand but just considered a normal process. in my culture both people get tested before marriage bc it's an investment of time, body, feels, and resources... just a required step, standard procedure before investing in building a family with someone. No one is offended bc it's the last step before moving forward with official marriage papers.

You still wouldn't test even if she'll test too? But you would want to know a girl is clean before sleeping with her, right? Isn't this same thing?

Thanks for answering btw!

• I already got tested, I'm disease free. I only had sex for less than 15 minutes with four prostitutes, I used condoms and I didn't give them oral, how can I get an STD? If she wants me to get tested again, I would laugh and listen to her request, but I would ask her to get tested, too.

• Woah. Ok wait, so you had sex with four prostitutes before or after being tested?
      And I'm not sure if you meant your only experience is from four different prostitutes at different times/days, or something else.

Plus if they gave you oral, it's high risk. And condoms can break or have holes. Your privates can touch each other's fluids regardless even though I know what you mean (regarding using protection).

Also some infections pass on through kissing.

Though, no offense l, If I found out my guy was with a prostitute at one time before our relationship, God
      T forbid, I'd have to consider more than just us getting tested because it would be a whole other thing to think about for me and that would really suck.

Thank you for your openness and feedback.

• a little bit

• Thanks for sharing this, makes sense. Is there a reason you'd be a bit offended?

• yes doing all that makes it sound like a one time business deal not getting married

• Yeah, it's not romantic but I think it's necessary sometimes. I mean, wouldn't you want to know that the woman you'll sleep with is clean of STD and sti first? Not that she'd purposely fool you or vice versa, but it's always good to get that stuff checked right?

• If you refuse to take one, it'll assume that you have something to hide

• thanks or the opinion. I also agree. I'm kinda hypochondriac about things so I'd definitely be all right with tests, as long as nothing needs to go down there to test me lol

• no problem at all for me. Better to be safe.

• Awesome :) thank you for your feedback. that's what I think, just standard procedure for me lol hopefully by God's grace everyone is good and clean!