Would you marry someone who has flat boobs and butt and short legs?

Would you marry someone who has flat boobs and butt and short legs?
Do you find a girl like this physically attractive?

• Yeah I would marry
    33% (8)68% (34)57% (42)Vote
  • No I wouldn't marry
    33% (8)26% (13)28% (21)Vote
  • Others
    34% (8)6% (3)15% (11)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|26

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't care
    Personality>Looks

Big butt and boobs for me are bonus points, not requirements

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• Its a definite possibility. I want to marry a whole woman, not just a collection of body parts. Not to mention the woman in the pic is absolutely gorgeous.

3|0
    0|0
  • if she's awesome, idgaf

2|1
    0|0
  • Her ass doesn't look flat to me. Legs look great. Sunglasses-covered face with hair pulled back looks promising. I would call her a "win" and consider marrying her for sure.

1|1
    0|0
  • Physical attraction is part of the deal. Flat chest I can handle, but not the flat ass too.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't marry

0|0
    0|0
  • you shouldn't marry for looks in the end every women becomes old and saggy. also as life goes on maybe she won't lose that baby weight maybe he loses a little bit of hair maybe she loses some off her height maybe his hart is no longer healthy enough for sex maybe her girls aren't as perky as they used to be. I mean I saw pictures of my grandparents when they were younger and they were gorgeous so I guess if your growing old with someone they eventually become less attractive. also women can be attractive without all those things and I'm not such a stunner myself..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah why not?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care how the body looks

1|0
    0|0
  • yeah definitely... personality is not that important, person is.

And there's always scope for improvement... and once they are in my hands. would make sure to grow them in to proper size and shape.. excepting legs. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • The golden triangle
    1) face
    2) boobs medium-large
    3) ass. " ". ". "

It's a universal principle

0|0
    0|0
  • Well if she's got a nice face, sure :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would date her long term but I'm not marrying anyone. There's no point. Plus I could care less about boobs

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no I won't lol

0|0
    0|0
  • That shouldn't be a question! Anyone can b attractive in many other aspects other than the looks! Even the looks are relative, u see difference between Europe and US no? Love is blind as they say ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • I mean it's not the body type I'm MOST attracted to, but who cares.

0|0
    0|0
  • i find her very attraktiv.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, it's all good.

1|0
    0|0
  • T&A isn't everything

1|0
    0|0
  • It completely depends on a persons personality

0|0
    0|0
  • If she's OK with me having a small penis, then yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • She has a pretty hot body to me. Not perfect, but waaaay above average.

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't though about it but probably yes, if she has a great and outgoing personality. I think I would rather go for more uglier girls anyway as they suck off the tip much better than the hot ones.

1|0
    0|0
  • She looks totally fine to me. It's not like she's fat or something. Girls like that can be gorgeous if they are fit. Big butts are overrated anyway.

2|1
    0|0
    • "its not like she's fat or something"? she looks unhealthy, she look sick. you can't bash fat people and embrace anorexics ones. just dont bash neither, there's no point of bashing fat because you like skeletons.

• Show All
    • @brain5000 if she had large breast she would still be considered anorexics and big boobs wouldn't look nice on her body type so her small breast is just fine but its normal for your race to find that attractive. you can't bash someone for being fat but praise someone for looking sick. make no sense but you're right everyone has their preference.

• @rosejean She doesn't look sick. Also, where did you earn you M. D?

What Girls Said 6

• Why should flat cheated, flat assed, short legged females be ineligible for marriage?

3|0
    0|0
  • i think its totally wrong to marry someone based on their body. Are the boobs, butt, and legs going to comfort you while you die on your death bed? don't worry , there is always a person who will fall in love... no matter how hideous you think it is.

2|0
    0|0
    • i think its totally wrong to marry someone based on their body
      LOL LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK WITH THAT LIE

www.quickmeme.com/.../...49766486ac7de5216b67f.jpg

• Show All
    • @skeptic007 i am being honest tooooooooooooooo. yeah at times i get infatuated but when i close my eyes and think for a second i realize its just infatuation!! i have had ugly af boyfriends trust me

• I feel sorry for you hun
      I was with a ugly girl once for like 2 weeks after that I couldn't do it anymore, I gave her a chance but she was annoying and ugly, so I was out, she came back a little while later asking for me back nooooooo!!!

and you look decent so you can get a decent guy

• She looks pretty so yes, if I were into women and we were compatible.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hold up let me get my popcorn for this
    http://replygif.net/thumbnail/123.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • If I was a guy. I sure would.

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless u want to sell it

0|0
    0|0