Which meaning does love have for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• My definition of love is entirely different.

• Do you want to explain it?

• Well, I was only talking about myself, I know how it is for me, so for me it's a decision, it will be a decision anyway, you have the right to disagree, you have the right to have your opinion.

Thanks

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Girl

• Commitment (not just by words but by action)

What Guys Said 4

• When i find it, i will tell you. Today i can't answer it yet :p

What i ca tell is that, today, i have a great love for the things i believe and wish to defend on life. These are esseential to give me a reason to live and get pleasure from life.

If loving another person and share things with her, feels equal or eveen better, thhen must be great.

• We met in 1967 and are still happy together.

• love = pain
    sex = fun

• Love is a blanket term for me. I think people go through life feeling a myriad of positive feelings towards one another and love is the term each of us uses to describe the most intensive versions of those feelings we've experienced. What triggers them and how we define them is all dependent on our own experiences and our understanding/interpretations of those experiences. But love itself isn't like a chair to me. A chair is concrete and easily identifiable and we don't debate or question the definition of a chair. But love is so dependent and intertwined with our own personality and perspective that it looses meaning without being attached to an individual. So to me love is both nothing and everything. It's simply something you have to decide upon and discover for yourself. Like personally I have multiple definitions of love. I see and experience what I call a monk's love. And it's like the genuine appreciation and well-wishing desire you feel to anyone or anything. Then I see and experience what I call a parental love. Which is more self sacrificial and fairly independent of a person's actions. but keeping this specifically about the type of love I'd like to feel with a romantic partner is kind of difficult for me. Most people I see in relationships marriages even don't look like they're in love to me despite the holding hands and big engagements and cuddling up dreaming about the future. All that looks like fun to me but it's not the version of love I want in a partnership. I've always wanted the kind of love where you don't really get why but you've got this feeling of belonging to another. Not like either one of you is suppose to be there but it feels like that's where you just fit in. The full you. Not some orchestrated best behavior version of you. It's not a paradise or a fairy tale. It just feels comfortable. Like you've carved out a tiny space in the world and said this is my home and for some reason this person feels more right being in this space than on the outside of it. Which is really special for someone as introverted as me.

What Girls Said 0