Do you prefer married a virgin or a not virgin?

• virgin
  • not virgin

Most Helpful Guy

• i prefer her to be awesome before i get down on 1 knee

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Djeez how old is the average person here?
    Like what is the average culture here?

I mean at a certain age virgins become somewhat 'hard to find' (like it even matters)
    Or do you all seriously think you gonna marry your high school sweetheart. It might happen but who knows.

I don't know that many people at my age that are still with their first (man or women)
    some are tho, but definitely not everyone.
    This poll seems off, i think too many young people voted

• it doesn't matter to me. but I don't like to wait until marriage for it so...

• I don't care, she just has to be awesome

• if she's a virgin the moment we fuck she'll fucking fall in love with my big dick
    if she isn't, than it will be a one time thing, or a friends with benefits

either way I don't care im getting my nut

• Who cares?

• I am virgin so I want a virgin wife. Or if I love her then that all fine if she is not that fine

• I don't want to wait to get married to have sex and don't want to have to train anyone again

• Seriously. I've known a few couples where one person finds out he or she is actually gay or lesbian. Oooops. Should have figured that out before they got married.

• @timbergag yeah I want to know everything about that person including how they are in bed before getting married because you don't want to find out something you regret after, then what? Get divorced? Or if they are gay, lol

• virgin. i ask what i give. we'll have a more special connection.

• Yes. Cluelessness.

• @timbergag you have other values in life. maybe its you that are clueless to my world. contemplate on that a little bit.

What Girls Said 2

• If I had the choice, not a virgin because I want a guy who knows what he's doing. Don't get it twisted though, I don't want him to have a high body count either, just like 2-5 partners. And if it's the option between a virgin or promiscuous guy, virgin.

So if we lived in a perfect world (which we do not) and I had the choice: A guy with 2-5 partners (NOT PROSTITUTES AND NOT CASUAL SEX)

• Non virgin because I want to be with someone who's experienced.
    I'm a virgin and two virgins trying to bang would be really uncomfortable for me.