What are your greatest hopes for the future of humanity?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nuclear fusion would be nice. No more energy and global warming problems. And because there would be endless energy we could solve the shortage of fresh water on this planet. And a more efficient way of producing food to stop hunger. And if we are at it i would like to stop the growth of the human population on earth. There is only so many people this planet can support.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 8

• 1|1
    • If you're black, how have you been judged by the color of your skin and not the content of your character in recent years?

• this wasn't just about black people.

furthermore, you have lived a sheltered life if thats what you believe. I could get into detail if you'd like.

• A sheltered life. Yeah. I wish.

• Extinction. The rest of the universe will be better off.

• That humanity will survive the singularity, gain immortality and thereby peace and plenty.

• 49ers win another super bowl

• People learn to keep their noses out of other peoples business, and stop trying to fix problems that dont exist.

• bruce pearl comes back to tennessee. i love rick barnes, but he's not bruce pearl :/

• To see my Vikings bounce back next season and go all the way.

• Honestly, I hope a giant space rock slams into the side of the Earth.