Would U stay with your partner longterm if they told you they never wanted to get married?

Most Helpful Guy

• As long as they do want to commit to the relationship it would be fine by me. I am kind of neutral about getting married. If my SO wants it sure. But i dont see why can't live "happely ever after" so to speak, without a little paper that says you are married.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's a tough one, I'm deeply in love with my boyfriend so I believe I'd stay but I'd be very very sad

What Guys Said 3

• Yes. I would.

• Yes i would, as long as they would commit to a relationship, but i do want to get married

• Yes BC it's exactly what I want

What Girls Said 5

• Probably not.

• why would someone want to be married? it's just a contract ! it's way more romantic when you live happily and stay together without just a legal contract that connects you and the threat of a divorce that gonna ruin you.

• Nope, I wouldn't.

• Nope. I eventually want kids and a marriage

• Absoloutly not. If they can't commit and build a future with me then I don't need them in my life long term.