My wife Hates my female friend?

we go out, drink, go on road trips, have dated in college, play video games, go to the movies, and go to the gym together. we also share a bed when we stay at each others houses after drinking. my wife is stopping me from seeing her, so I started to sneak out.

Most Helpful Girl

• Whats up man You are married to what should be the most beautiful, irresistible and love of your life and you are sneaking out to see another woman? Are you sure you married the right woman? The things you just listed that you and your friend do seems more of a couple's thing than what friends would do. You need to think smart here. There should be a VERY thick line between friendship and marriage. I feel if this keeps up, its gonna cause problems for your marriage so you gonna have to choose one or the other soon enough

Most Helpful Guy

• Listen to your wife dude

What Girls Said 4

• She's justified in feeling the way she does! What's wrong with you? You're compromising your allegiance to your wife!

• You shouldn't have a female friend. There is no such thing as friends in the opposite sex

• Bullshit.

• @timbergag not at all

• Wow are you sheltered and naive! Of course people get to have friends of the opposite sex. Of course, what the Asker is describing isn't "friends", but normal friendships exist and if you're denying that you'll end up very lonely.

• clearly you shouldn't be married...

• Why are you still friends with your ex in the first place? And if you are married or dating you dont ever share a bed with another woman unless it is a family member. She has ever right to say you can't see her

• She has no right at all. She's not some kind of dictator, and he no slave.

What Guys Said 3

• I can't with this amount of troll lol... you obviously know what's wrong here.

• Can you say cretin?

• Tell me you're joking...