What is wife material for you?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Someone who will always challenge you to be better than you are and someone who you want to be better for. A woman who will support and encourage you when things are tough and celebrate with and congratulate you when things are going well.

A woman is wife material if you'd be proud to introduce her to your friends and family and feel like you're better as a person for being with them.

It important that her values match your own, that they are patient, understanding and above all else, love you unconditionally.

I don't know whether that's what you were looking for, but I thought it would be more meaningful than "good cook, caring, good with kids etc."

• Someone I can share myself completely with. I haven't been able to do that with anyone I've been in a relationship with so far.

Someone I can be completely vulnerable around. Someone who accepts my quirky personality traits and not very masculine moments lol

Someone who I'd love traveling and seeing the world with. She would have to be open to diverse cultures.

Someone who doesn't believe in gender roles so we can just help each other however we can doing what we're best at.

Someone who can make me laugh so hard that I end up in tears.

Someone who is completely confident in herself. That's so rare but always incredibly beautiful to see. She wouldn't need my validation.

• Caring, loves kids, loves cooking, nurturing, comforting and friendly

• A woman who is

Beautiful inside and out

Kind

Respectful

Passionate

Someone that digs my jokes and sense of humor

Someone that we can talk and share anything and not hold
    anything back, free of judgment

Someone who's open and honest, someone that I'll know
    everything about her and she'll know everything about me

Trustful

Someone who thinks I'm the best guy in the world

Some lady who makes me feel as if I'm the best guy in the world

Someone who will treasure the person that I am and all I say and do and posses, and she will be my treasure.

I'll save the rest for my first mytake

I'm looking for a very special lady as you can tell ❤️

• Someone who makes me so happy that I can't imagine life without them.

• low to no partner count sex wise. sweet, kind, doesn't argue. that's basically it.

• There isn't any. I am never getting married in my lifetime!

• Crazy hot, crazy fun, and crazy patient

• Kindness is the most important aspect. Kindness and growth. I want her to make me a better person, but be kind when I fall short. And I need to know that I let her grow as well.

This isn't really limited to spouses. It's true for all human relationships, but there aren't many that are more intimate and enduring.

• There is no wife material for me, as I am not going to get married.

• A woman that it's pretty in the inside.

• my girlfriend. she's caring, fun, and beautifull. i can name more things..

• A woman who agrees to a pre-nup

• What are things that would make me wanna marry someone: Honest, Caring, Loving, and a good sense of humour, i honestly dont ask for much i just need someone to be like me honest, loyal and funny :) there's nothing else to it

• Does not exist. Marriage is a terrible deal for men.

• 1 wants two or more kids. 2 a strong physical connection. 3 wants to stay home or work part time for the early years of our kids 4 laughs at my cheesy jokes 5 is a free thinker

• Haven't given it much thought. No plans on getting married.

• What most people want. Someone i can trust who i can laugh with and be happy with. But something i don't like is a girl who goes out like every weekend and is kissing 5 boys in 1 night, nothing for me.

• Doesn't exist

• There's no formula

But if there was nerd + cute + sweet + domestic skills = dream lol

• My girlfriend.

• 1. Loyal (A trait only a small percentage of women have today)

2. Actually kind and caring (not just to hot guys or people you need stuff from). Hate 2 face bitches today that act like they are "good" girls but look down/treat people they deem less fortunate than them as shit.

3. Can dress classy when going out (not slutty clothes)

4. Can bring out the freak in the bed room

5. Not clingy and needy.

6. Has not slept with tons of guys. (Goes back to point 1. WOMEN who sleep around more likely to cheat and difficult to peer bond)

7. Not a gold digger expecting me to pay her way through life

8. Actually tries to maintain her weight and keep up her appearance while in relationship and not end up getting fat.

9. Be attractive (at least a 5/10)

If you have all this then you are WIFE material. SERIOUS. Sadly most girls aren't and some who present themselves as lie about their past so they can get engaged.

• Lol, your description sounds like me, thanks, now I know I'm wife material for sure :)

• There is no wife material. Marriage is out of the question...

I'm not a cash machine, I'm not looking to be destroyed and I certainly don't want to be unhappy for the rest of my life or be nagged to death

• Wash , cooks, clean, iron, makes her own money and let me do what I want.

• She has to be and come from good breeding stock:
    From a good/strong bloodline.
    Well educated, her and her family
    Knows her to be a lady

• unicorn. non crazy, non slutty, loving, understanding, hard working and spiritual.

• Caring , considerate , loyal and great in bed

What Girls Said 6

• Balanced, responsible, caring and nurturing! Sees the best in people and has a positive outlook on life, has goals and works to fulfill them. That's pretty much it!

• Being the comfort, pleasure & joy of her husband.

• Me! 💁🏼💁🏼💁🏼
    Jk I don't know

• Me :P

• Brings comfort to the home, a good companion, etc.

• [Flipping it for boyfriend material since I don't date women]:
    Respectful, responsible, loyal, caring, patient, understanding, good sense of humor, and moderately intelligent.