Give 3 reasons , why do you want to get married?

Question is here 👍

I asked same question with negation to marriage that got many opinions but this one got none. Does it define that people are evading from marriage?

Most Helpful Girl

• 1. I want my boyfriend to be officially considered my family.
    2. I want everyone to know I plan on spending the rest of my life with him.
    3. I want the security that we've made that level of commitment to one another publically.

• Why you are so concern with this to be known to public?
      WHy you want everyone to kNow it?
      Is it because you fear losing him?

• No I don't fear losing him, but that is what getting married is. A public declaration that the two individuals are now a family unit.

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) Finally getting to have sex since I'm somewhat religious.
    2) The experience of marriage itself, knowing my relationship has reached its most advanced stage.
    3) Having daughters and being a father.

I don't believe that any relationship no matter how "serious" it is compares to marriage because every married person I've spoken to told me that things change, that there is a special transformation that occurres when marriage happens. And I want to experience that, to actually be married and have my own wife.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, but only if i am 100% sure the guy is someone i want to spend my life with, because when i get married i want it to be for life

• 1-Be with my living purpose forever
    2-To be loved unconditionally forever
    3-Manifest that love into creating another life

• 1. Religious purpose
    2. Companionship
    3. Children/if we don't have then oh well. Teo reasons are enough.

What Guys Said 1

• It would have been more interesting had you included 3 reasons to not get married too.