Who do you think make better wives?

• Asian women
  • White women
  • Black women

Most Helpful Girl

• How does race play into it. Either you're a good wife or you're not. Doesn't matter the race or colour is the person.

• Why would I have any reason to be jealous of Asian women? I'm pretty confident in the race I was born in. I enjoy being a tall Icelandic bitch ☺️

• My type of white woman ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• That depends on what you personally look for in a wife. And honestly, no matter what you are looking for, i think there is at least one girl of each race that could provide that. But i guess it is true to some extent, that depending on your perception of 'wife material' as a whole, one race may be better suited than the others.

But their behavior is based more on culture than race. An Asian woman who grew up IN asia is more likely to be submissive, and treat their husband as superior to them, rather than equal. (That's not what i personally want, but it might be what you want.) However, an Asian woman who grew up in america is likely to act the same way as white girls and black girls in America.

What Girls Said 12

• Oh look. Unfounded racial stereotyping. Goody.

• Where are the brown women on your list?

• Are you a brown woman?

• I am not.

But from what I hear at work, they make excellent wives for men who want to be taken care of.

• wtf?
    All women, regardless of their race, can be good wives, just like all of them can be bad wives. smh

• Hahahahahaha ...

• All of them have the potential to be a good wife. Race has nothing to do with it.

• Women make the best wives.
    Logic.
    Duh.

• *yawn*

• White/Asian mixes ;)

• I am going to guess you're an AW mix ;)

• You guessed correctly

• AW girls are cool, but from my experience, tend to be crazy! ;)

• It honestly depends. Asian & black women are more dominant though.

• It depends on who you are, really.

• Any of those can potentially be. Patience, understanding and care help with being a good partner. They stick things through, communicate and take responsibility. Same can be said for a good husband or boyfriend.

• Asian women tend to be jealous, black women are violent and white women are too independent

What Guys Said 14

• Well white guy/black girl are supposedly the least likely to get divorced.

thoughtcatalog. files. wordpress. com/.../divorce. jpg

Although I find myself more attracted to Asian women. I also think they tend to be the least promiscuous and least likely to be overweight.

• neither. It's not about race, but about the individual and their personality.

• It's not the country, or the skin color that makes a woman good wife or a bad wife. The personality the thought process of a woman is what makes them a good wife.

• Depends on your personality and their individual personality - I don't think race has anything to do with it.

• I'm thinking you and I have a very different idea of what a good wife is. Anyway these things aren't based on skin color.

• I was going to say women in general, lol

• Well... of the three, Asian women are least likely to divorce, so that has to account for something, right?

• Since I'm dating a white woman, I'll just say white women

I don't think race is a factor

• None.

• Whatever individual woman is compatible with me. Race isn't a factor.

• I don't accept the premise of your question.

• Is it weird that I don't want a wife?

• Anyone who said yes

• Asian woman or so I think