Need advice for arranged marriage

I am going to marry and its arranged. I don't know the girl and neither she knows me. We just have few chats.How should I start my relation with her. We both are virgin. The first night she will be very shy and I also.How will I start. What will I do. Please give advices including all details. i.e. From where I will start,what will I say her, how will I undress her. Thanks for giving your time and advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with alexdraw, you need to relax and do things at your own natural pace.

If you're feeling nervous, maybe read these for some tips on having a better first time link and how to make it easier on her link or just check out the whole www.sexinfo101.com site for general and more specific information.

What Girls Said 2

• Well this Q you asked much time ago ..in case you haven't had the experience yet .I can tell you few things because I have a friend who is muslim and he kind of explained to me about this kind of arranged marriages.

I find it better in a way because you can grow up together .

Try Don't be a freak ..give her time to feel comfortable with you in bed .make her feel beautiful ,caress her ,kiss her ,touch her gently without scarying her .You as man if you are horny , you will push it so you get what you want but remember if a woman feel she is used only for that is not good ...

Don't rush her .It's very important !Be passionate and give her time as long as she needs . A woman is excited much harder than a man .Give her cunnilingus that will make her crazy and she will get wet easier .trust me .

Hope I helped a little .Good Luck!

• Dont marry someone you don't even know!

What Guys Said 3

• She will be way more anxious than you are.

You'll both feel better if you do not rush for sex the first night but give her (and yourself!) some time (weeks or more) to adjust to your new situation.

You will have lots of things to talk about, questions to ask each other, habits to shed and habits to get.

Feel free to PM me if you feel I could help. You're welcome.

• I'm wondering how this is developing...

• i don't think you should worry about that for the very first night.. get to know her and let things come naturally try not to force things.