Girls, girls, would you mind marrying a virgin guy?

Indian girls' answer would be most welcomed.

• yes
    29% (31)
  • No
    64% (68)
  • Not sure
    7% (7)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'm not an Indian girl but I wouldn't marry a virgin person, because that suggests that they expect me to wait until marriage. I'm not religious myself and I am also not in a rush to get married, so cutting the physical aspect out of our relationship entirely... eh... I'd rather not.

5|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• id prefer it actually.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes I would mind. I'm not going to marry someone I'm not sure if I'm sexually compatible with.

0|1
    0|0
  • idunno how to answer the poll. Do I pick "yes" or "no" if I am 100% fine with marrying a virgin guy. im a virgin too :D

1|1
    0|0
  • No virgins please. I'm not interested in playing teacher.

3|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind marrying a virgin.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it'd be cute and I'd like i could show him stuff.

0|1
    0|0
  • not a virgin, so I don't want a virgin. though I also don't want a guy who's been with a lot of people

0|0
    0|0
  • I did. But not Indian, sorry. The important thing is that you both make the effort to learn how to please each other. And that means videos, books whatever it takes even stepping outside your comfort zone. Otherwise you'll have crappy sex which leads to divorce. I am a perfect example of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a virgin and but regardless, I'm completely find with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to not want to marry a virgin at all costs. But now I'm in a situation where others' sloppy seconds will be his Very First.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I will mind. I'm not gonna marry someone only to find out the sex is horrible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • why not...

0|0
    0|0
  • That's ideal.
    What I don't like is if they act desperate or insecure.

0|0
    0|0
  • he wouldn't be a virgin if he were dating. tease level 100

0|0
    0|0
  • i voted for No but i actually prefer older guys who have more experience and can teach me something lol but i wouldn't mind be with a virgin guy

0|1
    0|0
  • I said no for two reasons.

1, because I feel sexual compatibility is really important.
    2, it's also kind of strange for a guy at an age that it's appropriate to get married to still be a virgin.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, preferably. I am a virgin, so I would like someone who's been around the same block.

2|1
    0|0