What stone do you want for an engagement ring?

• The classic diamond.
    46% (16)33% (4)43% (20)Vote
  • Emerald.
    6% (2)8% (1)6% (3)Vote
  • Ruby
    3% (1)0% (0)2% (1)Vote
  • Sapphire
    17% (6)0% (0)13% (6)Vote
  • Other.
    20% (7)25% (3)21% (10)Vote
  • engagement rings are a waste of money.
    8% (3)34% (4)15% (7)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0
25|6

Most Helpful Girl

• For an engagement ring it should be a diamond in my opinion. Though I wouldn't turn down any of the others, I would be too excited to be receiving a ring in the first place. Lol

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• I'd rather have a nice opal. They're WAY prettier than diamonds.
    <a target="_blank" class="media-link" href="https://mediamedia. giphy. com/media/MZzyaTiTMK8xO/giphy. gifow">media. giphy. com/media/aUMG3XsKAhmpy/giphy. gif

https://media. giphy. com/media/MZzyaTiTMK8xO/giphy. gif

1|2
    0|0
  • I like the classic diamond.

Kind of specifically... this one.

www.helzberg.com/.../.i1273. photobucket. com/.../...60219_zps38d24661. jpgrson and ba-bam!

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y411/randomshots426/Snapchat-20140707060219_zps38d24661.jpg

Soo.....yeah. I want that one. Specifically :p

0|0
    0|0
    • God damn it lol every time I post a picture, it messes up the damn post. Sorry.

• Those are some beautiful pieces of art, though. ^.^

• my boyfriend asked me this exact question the other night, and i told him that it doesn't matter, as long as it comes from him.

there are so many pretty stones, though a classic diamond goes with everything and is probably the safest bet. i prefer simple designs, like this one:

img. bluenile. com/.../2_heroWhiteBkg1013

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm cool with whatever. It seems like a big fuss over a ring so as long as it's not gaudy or huge, I'm cool with it. I'd actually just prefer it as small as possible :P My partner likes emeralds so that'd be a nice touch. I also never take off the necklace he gave me which is smoky quartz so I guess a ring of that would be sentimental too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I selected "other" because I really don't care. All I care about is that the love of my life wants to marry me. And that the ring is pretty. :P

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd love a diamond, because that's classic- but I prefer very small stones. I don't want some huge rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Basically, I want the ring that Charles gave Diana. Or, for the youngsters in the crowd, the ring that William gave Catherine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd like an opal, much more unique.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not big on jewelry, but if my guy wanted to get me one then I'd say a round cut diamond or sapphire.

0|0
    0|0
  • I kind of thing they're a waste of money lol. It just doesn't seem necessary to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • square shaped diamond is my favorite 😌

0|0
    0|0
  • Black Diamond

0|0
    0|0
  • Diamonds are forever <3 <3 <3 <3

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly, none. just a simple ring would do for me

0|0
    0|0
  • I want diamonds and my birthstone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love comes from the heart and soul and is displayed by words and acts of passion <3 <3 <3

Not by a shiny rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Classic diamond.

0|0
    0|0
  • ruby is beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • Diamond. They're classic and beautiful.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really care that much as it's the thought that counts. If I had to choose, I would pick sapphire or emerald. I don't like the traditional route, I want something unique!

0|0
    0|0
  • Unpolished lepidolite go big or go home. :p

0|0
    0|0
  • Just a nice Crystal one. It's my birthstone :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Engagement rings are a waste of money.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5