Would you a marry someone blind?

✔you like their personality
✔same. values
✔you have a lot. of things in common

Except, he/she can't see.

Would your family accept it?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1. I am marrying someone that is all that.
    2. We have to create and conduct a family together.
    3. I am not dependent on my family to create one of my own
    4. Nature or circumstances have muted one of her senses, but has sent someone (in this case me) to make up for it and for her to make up for what I probably don't have but haven't realized yet
    5. I will prefer the family accepts the above else I will marry her nevertheless and she will be my priority - always
    6. All above says yes I sure can and will marry someone blind or whatever if we hit it off well enough :)

• Wow that was quick :D <3 Thank you, young lady for your kind and thoughtful gesture of selecting my opinion the MHO :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I would need to at least be deeply in love to marry someone at all.
    Her being blind or not is of little consequence if I am.

My family would accept it, I would not give them any other choice.
    That said I have a great family, they would support anything I do as long as it is not detrimental to me or others.

• If I was attracted to their personality, and physically attracted to them yes I would. They have it hard enough in life it'd suck to be turned away from having a loving partner as well on top of all that.

• Your family is irrelevant. The question is "Do you accept it?"

• This might make me sound shallow but I honestly don't think I would.

• Well... did it happen because of an accident? or is it some genetic thing that has a high probability of being passed on to children?

• Marriage is about two imperfect people bear each other and take care of each other so they be the perfect couple. if she's missing vision of her eyes I will be her eyes and her vision

• I think I would be fine with it if I was really into her.

• Sure I would.

• I would do it I grew up with a blind cousin so I don't see why anyone wouldn't

• Yep💁🏻

• maybe

• I won't, no lol

• Umm yes I would :-)..

• Yes definitely! The blindness would not factor in. This way I can explain the beauty of the work through by eyes.

• Yes if the person is not dependet on me and we can do things together. Can be really fascinating I guess to have a WWF-Tag-Team of one blind and one seeing person and see the world through the other ones eyes.. hmm.. uhmm...

• I definitely would. If we're really a match, then something like that wouldn't stop me.

• Yes. It might be difficult knowing that they will never be able to see (as in a hurting for them), but then again if they were born blind they are likely used to seeing the world in this way and would not feel regretful about it.

• Sure sounds good

What Girls Said 9

• I don't think I would... I have a distant cousin who's blind, she's a University teacher and she juat got married, if I find a blind man with this kind of determination maybe I would 🙂😊

• I would. At least I'll know the person I am marrying is not superficial about what I look like and the love connection is deeper than just a physical attraction. And honestly, it would not really matter what my family thought but I know they would accept it.

• Yes, I would. I think my family wouldn't be the happiest about it, but I think they would accept him.

• I guess 😊 If he was really an amazing person and I knew he was right for me 💖 I'm not gonna let their disability stop us from being happy 💏 I would just have to find ways to live with it, and I think my family would accept them, they're pretty open minded ☺👌🏽✌🏽

• Of course <3

And my family would be perfectly fine with my blind partner I hope.

• I'd do it. :T If I were blind I wouldn't want to be alone just because of an issue with sight.

• I guess if I loved him I'd make do

• Na i wouldn't and my family won't even accept

• Yes I would