Slept with a married woman, what do I do now?

She's married with a kid and I'm single. We went out to drinks and she crashed at my house. We had sex and she spent the night at my house. Her husband was on a business trip to Japan and her son was visiting his grandparents.

Most Helpful Girl

• You just need to hope and pray that you've not made her pregnant.

• we used condoms

• Well that's a start I guess!

• Goodness Me.. Thank you so much for the MHO.

Most Helpful Guy

• You could inform the husband that you've seen suspicious behavior. Heck, you're probably not the only guy she's cheated with.

What Girls Said 7

• Out of respect for her family, you should just put it behind you. Do not see her again and if she tries to contact you tell her that you don't feel right about it.

• limit the bad actions By either give him a hint or never touch someone is wife again. Unless you want to be cheated on one day
    Make campaign against cheaters!

• You're a shitstain on this earth.

• DO NOT say anything about it. Lie to the family, and stop seeing the women. Put it under the rug.

• se... done id done... no one can change it... so jst forget it

• you need to run the other way. This woman is clearly having marital issues and you being a homewrecker isn't going to solve the problem. I can see this whole situation and this lady becoming a chaotic mess down the road.

• Wow. If I were you I would pray her husband doesn't find out and better do something for some good karma because you need it.

What Guys Said 6

• Well just hope that her husband doesn't find out that she has cheated on him, which I am sure one day he will.

• Do nothing and stop sleeping with married women.

• Dont regret it she is married not you. But out of respect to her husband i would not see her again. Just let it be but dont continue doing it.

• Tell her husband and feel like an ass 🙂

• Ask her when she can hook up again.

• Well, say 10,000 Hail Marys and hope God forgives you.