POLL - Are you getting married or a MGTOW?

There is an untold amount of sexist discrimination against men in feminist countries...

There are many kinds of MGTOW but they are all united by the fact that they are not getting married. Are you?

• MGTOW
  • Unsure
  • Definitely going to get in a marriage contract
What category do you fall into?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Against my better judgment, I am still getting married and no I am not getting a prenuptial agreement. Being traditional, I still have faith that there are some good women out there and that I can find one if I am patient and hardworking. Besides, being religious makes it easier since it gives me a pool of women who are likely to share similar values.

• It's not that all women are hoes all the time... but the natural apotheosis of the feminine attitude is prostitution. Even if you're one of those 50% that don't get divorced... You will still be threatened many times and that threat will be used to manipulate you. Then there are all the sorrows caused by women, and nagging which causes an early death.

The majority of married couples have admitted that they are unhappy in the arrangement. Half of all married women even have a backup husband.

Either way... whether your marriage breaks or stays intact... you are going to be fucked always

• Marriage was never meant to be like this... love marriage is a feminist affair...

Love and all that BS is for the movies.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• I'm not getting married but I'm not labelling myself as a MGTOW.

• MGTOW is short for Men Going Their Own Way, which means that these men are shunning marriage.

You're either a MGTOW or a simp who's going to get married. There's no in between

• I wanna get married, I believe I will fall in love someday with a beautiful young lady and when I do I'm putting a ring on that finger :)

• Aww... looks like you've been fed too much feminist mythology

• what's MGTOW

• MGTOW is short for Men Going Their Own Way, which means that these men are shunning marriage

• You know, sometimes I envy you married folks. You have the same person every day for over 30 years. You wake up, eat with her, sleep with her. Make love to the same woman. You spend every possible waking moment together, while I'm out running around with a bunch of 20-year-olds who only want a good time and cheap sex sex sex. Girls who can't say no. Girls who can't get enough. "More, more, more. It's your turn now to wear the handcuffs... "

• Marriage is a trap for men... but also bad in this way...

Only a fool would get married in the modern west. Most men are still sleeping fools... they need to wake up!

• This is definitely why you dont marry women from feminist countries, they have been corrupted, marry a girl from a better country and everything is so much easier.

• i so agree. we gotta take a stand against these EVIL feminists

• Yes but even they, are women... don't forget that

• The problem is not with where they are from but with the laws and mores in the feminist countries.