I don't have a brother or many guy friends, who is going to be my best man?

I've always preffered the compmany of women so i have more female friends than male ones; i find guys annoying and my brother died in Novemeber (he took his own life) just wondering in this siutation who would be the best man, i feel that all the people that would be up to the task are women

Most Helpful Girl

• Your dad, your fiancĂ©e's brother? you mention not having many guy friends. What's wrong with the ones you do have?

• I just don't connect with em the way i do with women, i've quite mature for my age and i feel like my guy friends aren't at the same maturity level as i am

• But you aren't asking the question. Why?

• Cos i'm not actually getting married, i just genuinely curious. This is the way my brain works

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not exactly traditional, but you could have a "best woman." I mean the original reason for the best man was to fight anyone who challenged the groom's claim to marry the bride. Seeing as that doesn't happen anymore, there's no reason you can't have a woman fill that spot in the wedding party.

What Girls Said 2

• Does your fiancee have a brother perhaps?

• Certainly an interesting idea

• Have a Best Woman instead then... it's your wedding you can do what you want.

What Guys Said 3

• Screw tradition and ask one of your female friends to be your best man.

• you're going to have to hire Kevin Hart

• Agree with the guy with the numbers as username - fck tradition. Heck, where I live there's no such thing as "best man"