Wife moving home to Texas with me?

We have a 3yr old and an 8 month old son. I'm from Texas with a huge family. My wife is from Sweden and has her sister here in Indiana. My wife has hated me ever since my 3yr old daughter was born. I've been wanting to move back home since I became a father. Wife has always said "no". Now that I've convinced her sister to move, she has agreed to move. We haven't had sex in 5 years (children through IVF). Since she became a mother, she gives me NO affection at all- no hugs, kisses, touch, etc. I have always felt "trapped" since becoming a father, but I am VERY EXCITED that she agreed to move. At least with a divorce back home, I, and my kids, will be around family. As opposed to being stuck here with the kids. I'm really wondering why she would agree to move even though she treats me like shit? What does she think will happen when we move home where all my friends and family are? She knows no one in Texas. This will be really good for me and my kids but how do her and her sister benefit? Any advice or input would be appreciated. Thanks.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe she's agreed because she knows it will make you happy and is something you want. Plus her sister also wants to move so that could be motivating her.

What Guys Said 1

• You know, sometimes I envy you married folks. You have the same person every day for over 30 years. You wake up, eat with her, sleep with her. Make love to the same woman. You spend every possible waking moment together, while I'm out running around with a bunch of 20-year-olds who only want a good time and cheap sex sex sex. Girls who can't say no. Girls who can't get enough. "More, more, more. It's your turn now to wear the handcuffs... "