Do I act surprised or not?

so I was helping my boyfriend clean his room and I found an engagement ring. We have been together for close to 4 years now and we have sorta of talked about getting married. I think I'm ready for that commit. But I should just act surprise if he does do a proposal or talk to about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Now don't you feel dumb for trying to clean up his room. I'm just kidding but on a more serious matter my place is sort of messy and needs some help, have any suggestions? Anywho. I say go ahead and talk to him about it. I mean it was his mistake for keeping it in the house. I mean as a guy, I'd have given it to the person who would have been the best man... with in reason (being that if he was with in a distance to hold onto it) in Other words, I'd keep it somewhere that isn't where you are. This might actually be the case and he's holding onto it for someone else. So there are two ways to find out, wait and see if it's yours, or don't risk being disappointed that it might not be yours and just go ahead and ask.

What Guys Said 1

• Wait for him to ask you and when he does ask you act surprise. Who knows... maybe it may not even be for you.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't tell him you found it! I found a ring in my boyfriends room the day before the super bowl and I told him I found it while we were watching the super bowl and he won't give it to me now he says because I found it before valentines day I have to wait for him to take it back and get another one because the look on my face won't be the same as when I first see the ring

• Totally act surprised! And don't forget the tears. If you let him know that you found it that may ruin anything that he might have had planed