Girls, What would you do if your boyfriend proposed to you at prom in front of all your friends? What would your wedding consist of?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd happily accept!! But i wouldn't invite anyone from prom :)

What Girls Said 5

• At prom? Way too young. He can ask but the engagement is going to be a long one. Like 5 or 6 years. I wouldn't want a proposal done in public like that either. That's overwhelming and it's a special moment that should not be done in front of other people, especially at prom.

• Actually I'm the one asking her I was wandering what y'all would say if y'all's boyfriend asked you

• He better be prepared for a 5 year engagement then.

Like... what does he expect me to do? Throw my life away, get hitched right out of high school and then not go to college?

• A divorce in a few years tops. Probably a few babies that would later feel the pain of a broken family because their parents rushed into marriage waaaaaay too young at prom age you have no idea what life is yet.

• What would I do? Probably politely decline. That's way too early for a proposal in my opinion.

• If that had happened to me when I was 17, I'd have had freaked out and said no right away.