Ladies will you marry some older than you by 15 years?

0|0
33|8

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I would marry someone who was 15 years older than me. I don't think there is anything wrong with it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think I would.

0|0
    0|0
    • What if you were single how about a young prime time girl for you?

• @Iron_Man
      Certainly not for marriage.

• You have a great wife I am happy for you. I just would want to see you happy if you were single spending time with a cute female not 15 years older then you

What Girls Said 32

• No... I'd feel too young for them and I'm not into +5 years older guys. I'm quite a carefree person and I think I'd want someone with a similar mentality to myself. I don't want to marry someone who could possibly have been my dad... No, just eurgh just weird to me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I'd be very compatible with someone who is 15 years older than me, unless they are very carefree and outgoing. I'd have to be very sure that I won't get bored. But my biggest problem with the age gab is that he is almost as old a my father then... My dad is 20 years older than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • Mm my boyfriend and I are 13 years apart. I pretty much draw the line at 35

0|1
    0|0
  • No, that's way too big an age gap for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • no way.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that big of an age gap would work for me honestly. Guys already die sooner than girls on average. I don't want to be a widow at like 60 or something lol. Also I don't know how much we would really have in common.

0|0
    0|0
  • for now.. this difference is too much.. but when you cross 30.. I don't think it would seem like that big of a gap

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks. That's creepy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. Not likely.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Its too much. I would go up to 28 atm, 8 years older.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe. I've always had an attraction for older men. Boys my age never did it for me.
    Perhaps it runs in the family... my mom and dad were 30 years apart...

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think he'd be too old to start a family with. I think 10 years, maybe but 15 is too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not that old. My wife is 7 years older than me.

2|0
    0|0
  • probs not

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, absolutely. I prefer older men.

0|0
    0|0
  • sex yes
    marry no

0|0
    0|0
  • No...

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably not.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so. : (

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope that's way too much of a gap for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • No i wouldn't. Age and generation gap!

0|0
    0|0
  • No I would not

0|0
    0|0
  • That's the age difference between my parents. I don't think it's that big of a deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is just gonna be ok and controlling

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • No, my ex was 7 years older. Married 20 years but his outlook and likes were always too old for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd wonder what's wrong with him that he can't date people his own age. He would just seem immature to me. That works for some but not for me. More then 2 years in either direction is too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • i got pregnant at 17 he was 32 I had my little girl then we got married when I was 18, I'm now 20 and he's 35 going on 36 we have 2 little girls and a other one on the the way so I don't see the issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • if I love him, yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I married someone who was older by 4 years.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 7

• 15 Years is a bit much. I think there would be too much of gap. I am referring to that type of gap in the younger years...15 years in the latter stage of life is not a big deal. Once everyone is over 40 then we have all been there and done that, If you find someone that makes you happy... it is all good!

0|0
    0|0
  • No way I would, she would be an old lady I am not going to ever do that, women age faster then men and are more mature. I don't have any kids how is an old timer lady going to have my kid?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah they gonna get that money !>:D

media.giphy.com/media/jJUFM98BFeqHK/giphy.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • Hope so... i'm getting old and lonely xDD

0|0
    0|0
  • Hugh Heffner And Other Rich Guys inc.

0|0
    0|0