I love kids but can they have kids?

You're married to the love of your life, you guys decide that you want to start a family. 5 years into your marriage you discover that your spouse cannot have kids for whatever reason. What would you do?

• Divorce them
  • Stay with them no matter what if that includes giving up having kids
  • Just agree to adopt
  • Hire a surrogate

Most Helpful Guy

• B, C and D would all be in play. D would be what I would probably push for though.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm scared shitless that I might not be able to have kids. My cervical cells keeping switching between normal and abnormal so they becoming cancerous seems like a real possibility. Both my husband and I have discussed it at length. We both want to try in a few years and see what happens. We've also discussed adoption and being foster parents. I feel like I would love the kids too much though and with my background in psychology, I'd have a hard time giving them back to the bio parents if I know that it's an unhealthy situation. It's become something that we're just going to play by ear and hopefully as it comes closer to the time that we wanted to have kids, we'll have a more solid answer.

What Guys Said 8

• For me and the wife wedding want kids, for everyone it is different. If kids are a must then c or d. If they are not then it would be b. For it to be a there would have to be other problems in the relationship.

• b the fact that she can't have kids is not her fault let alone make me leave her if a girl got me to marry her she'd be the love of my life :D

• B, C & D

• Talk about adoption. Regardless of a future girlfriend or wife not being able to have kids, I've always wanted adopt a child.

• O_O OH MY GOD, JACKPOT... Iresponsible ejeculation here I cum!

• im not adopting any kids into my home sorry.

• I suggest you adopt. I would even argue that adoption is part of the natural human instinct.

• Screw the one guy that picked A. Have fun getting divorced and then not being able to get another partner and realize how much you really fucked yourself and lament knowing you had it coming.

What Girls Said 11

• All though that would bum me out, if i could have kids I would look into options for us so that I could still experience pregnancy.

• I want children later in my life, but I've been told by my OB/GYN told me that it could be difficult for me later on... Not impossible but much harder than the usual couples.
    So my boyfriend and I have considered adopting. We're still going to try actively, but if all fails we want to adopt and still continue trying because sometimes miracles happen. :)

• I love kids but I voted B.

• Stay because kids are not something human make. (yeah I know human goes through the process, lol but that's not what I mean ⬇)

If a person is not meant to have kids, then he won't even if he is super healthy.

• B C or D. If we really want a kid we find a way

• We adopt. Or get a donor.

• There are other ways to have children, I would stay.

• Sperm bank works.

• B, C, and D

• I would divorce them

• I would only divorce if it was discovered my spouse was transgender and that was the reason we couldn't have kids.