My husband doesn't let me wear tight or fitted cloths?

To me wearing cloths like that is moral but to him its backwards...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know... I don't think I could have married a guy who that he could tell me what I can and can't do. A Husband is suppose to be your other half, not another parent... let him know you already have enough of those and you need a partner- someone who trusts and doesn't try to control you. Someone you can grow with not someone you have to obey.

Yes, he seems insecure. It could be cultural thing but he married an American here on American soil, he needs to realize that woman have different rules over here and more freedom.

What Guys Said 5

• maybe he doesn't want other men oogling you... which is weird... because i want other men staring at me my girl...
    "Look at her and HATE, bitch, cuz that all mine and not yours" lol...
    just saying :)

• Your husband needs to lighten up and get over himself.

• I think he just doesn't want guys staring at you, he is modest and you should be happy that he feels that way towards you. Wear fitted clothing around him

• I have no freedom that's the problem!

• Look I don't care what he thinks, when I dress up its not for him or for other people, I dress up for me, when he tells me don't wear this or that it stresses me out like hell, like I have no air in my life...

• OK I suggest a discussion with him about this issue and hear each other out and come to an agreement with each other that benefits both of you :)

• Is it a religious reason? Your Anonymous so we know nothing about you.

• Well we are both muslim, but I was born and raised in USA and he was born in pakistan. But it just gets extremely annoying when he says don't wear this or that, it stresses me out like hell, like I have no air in my life,... its something I can not compromise in, not sure if its a religious reason or a fact he might just be controlling or insecure...

• Why are they moral?

What Girls Said 5

• He is Being a Hubby who has you in a Tight Cubby... Hole, you could say.
    There are Many Tight Mouth spouse who don't Want their Wife in their Life, Strutting around in Anything 'Tight or fitted cloths' Unless it is for Their Eyes only.
    Try and Compromise for Both your Eyes.
    Good luck. xx

• That is fine but I like to have my freedom when it comes to dressing..

• Ohh I see 😊 xxooxxoo

• lol:)) xxxooo

• Strikes me he's a bit of a control freak.. It certainly wouldn't take me long at all, to be having the strongest of words with him.

• O he's cute lol, I'll tell my future Husband to control anything except my outfit ,, It's moral since it's not half naked

• In front of him or outside?

• he sound like my boyfriend, it's normal he don't want other man to look at you, where is the problem he just show that he care about you and love you. he want to protect you from harassing and all