I cheated and so did she?

I started to sleep with my single ex girlfriend, despite being married, as she was a better lover. I did so for a month. She and I planned to tell my wife about our affair. I then walked in on my wife in bed with her single male best friend. My wife also admitted that she slept with her ex boyfriend and my brother. She cheated on me for 3 months, and slept with 3 men during then. WTF do I do now? My wife and I got in a verbal fight, and she left to go sleep with her affair partner. She admires how he earns more money, and is more fit than me, and is better in bed. My wife even wome up early to see him on Valentine's day. I am now sleeping with my ex. We have a son.

Most Helpful Girl

• this is a mess. it depends on what you both want. do u wanna leave? does she wanna leave? what about ur kid? will you find a way to earn more money? why did you cheat? why did she cheat?

u need to do some reflecting mister, and make a decision. none of us can make it for u.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you didn't have a child I would suggest you do a divorce 100%.

But even now, that is still an option. Things obviously aren't working for you. Either that or work it out with your wife or just become swingers.

What Girls Said 3

• Damn that's crazy. Guess you got married to soon

• Ha, you get what you deserve.

• What goes around comes back around

What Guys Said 2

• Just stick with your ex now...

• Um, divorce... This is getting crazy. I'm against divorces, but this is too much.