Is God pleased that I am a virgin and will stay until after marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're speaking of the Christian God, yes.

We're all, man and woman, told to keep ourselves for one person.

What Guys Said 41

• If there is a God I am sure he has more important things to worry about than your virginity.

• You better hope so, because that's literally all you have to show for missing out on something so amazing lol

• Which god? Here, pick your choice:

http://i.imgur.com/i4rSGOo.jpg

(click twice on it)

And do you really think any one of the would care about the virginity of one of the 3.5 billion female humans on Earth?
    If any god has time to occupy its mind with that, I can suggest a number of more urgent occupations.

llco.org/.../HUNGER-Starving-Child-5-430x280.jpg

• how about you not letting these kids starve? what would any god have to do with these kids suffering? thats a product of OUR injustice and indifference.

• @fiodor99 Um... no. Not. No.

• the wealth and resourses are extremely maldistributed. no god is responsible for that but man.

• He sees that you are going about entering into the sacrament of marriage the right way, and that does please Him. The real reason you should keep your virginity intact isn't just to please God, but to keep yourself pure, you only get to give your virginity to one man, one time, and then never, ever again. Sex is the most sacred bonding act we have as human beings, and many people do not take it seriously- just read the replies in this very thread.

There are almost no women who are truly happy they don't have their virginity anymore, secretly, they are ashamed they have squandered their innocence across many men. All they can do is bury their shame with more sex. I know that's what I used to do.

So good, keep your virginity intact, and save it for a man who loves you. It is easy to tell if a man loves you or not, if you do not give him any sex, if you refuse to make out before marriage, if he doesn't care about you, he will leave you. I am sorry but this is the truth. If he loves you enough to wait, to sacrifice for you and to do things right, he will stick with you and possibly pledge his entire life to you as your spouse and mate.

• Thank you very very much. I better die a virgin than give my virginity to a fuy who doesn't love and respect me. And I am not surprised by stupid answers of people. Lol.

• Be strong and resolute. Your heart will attempt to carry you to places that feel wonderful but put you in spiritual danger. Be sensitive to what your inner voice is saying to you at all times... Even above what your heart says, some times. Be wise my dear. Be strong, and do not allow yourself to be swept away by any man's words. It is a hard, and lonely life, but the reward is lasting love. Remember... If he is not willing to wait until after marriage for sex, he did not think you were worth waiting for. He is not worth your time. Remember that. No matter what he says, the proof is in his actions. That means not even making out, because that will lead to sex. You won't be popular, you won't be the center of attention, but you will be on your way to a lifetime of true love. That is the way of this world. You can do it. I believe in you.

• I think God likely cares more that you save your virginity for someone you love, rather than after a ritualistic ceremony.
    When you read about "fornicators" and the like, they aren't people (in my interpretation) who had sex outside of marriage, they are people who had sex like animals do: whenever, where ever, with who ever, for nothing but physical enjoyment, absent any love or devotion.
    There is nothing wrong with having sex. nothing wrong with liking sex, nothing wrong with having sex WITHOUT the goal being attempting to get pregnant. As long as it is with someone who matters to you, and not just some random person for a purely physical experience.

That is my opinion at least.

• In my opinion or rather religion yes God is pleased because you are protecting your private parts against men and following your religious beliefs especially in a world where sexuality is one of the most important threats to the young. But understand this whatever you do you are doing it for the sake of God, he doesn't want anything bad to happen to you so he guides us to the right path. You are definetly doing the right thing for marriage, hopefully God will reward you with a husband that will have the same pureness as you and it doesn't matter what religion you are, you are doing the most smart and ethical thing. Not everyone has high standards of moral. You can see this with the rest of the comments where even respect isn't shown in what you belive in.

• Your god? perhaps.
    My god? have more important things to worry about.

• Since no one on gag is God, it would seem you are asking the wrong people.

That being said, logically it would seem that a benevolent God would rather people wait to have sex until they are prepared to deal with the consequences of any possible pregnancy.

• you realize, that asking this on here undermines your believe in god?

if you were a believer, you could ask god. you wouldn´t need to ask people on some internet site.

• I want to hear people's opinion

• My mom was a virgin when she got married. I will be like her

• Sorry to break it to you... That is no god. Just be a decent human being and you'll be fine.

• So let me get this straight:
    You think that a cosmic being powerful enough to create everything from nothing, cause a deluge that drowned 99% of life on Earth and make two entire cities go away with a sneeze gives a shit about what you stick in your vagina?

• God is tickled pink that you're keeping that skin there. In fact, He and I were just talking and He said that, seeing how smart you were, he wants you to remain a virgin even AFTER you get married.

• Well. To be virgin when you're enterring to marriga is really old catholic custom. So depends on you and your angle of view to catolocism. Basically, its your bussiness and Im sure you will not be punished for not being virgin. Its only up to you. God will appreciate if you're godd human. doesn't matter if virgin or not.
    But : If you feeling it should be like this, just do it and keep virginity until marriage. Me personally: I can say it will be honor for everybody you will marry.

• Doubt it

• I don't really think he cares, but that's just my stance on it.

• He is pleased sure. But more so your soul is pleased. but your soul travelled very far to get into your body. It wants to experience life as a human.

• That's a very interesting God that he/she cares about virginity and that pleases him.

• maybe if he existed

• YUCK!!! I have met another atheist. Let me gag!

• He don't really care. He cares more if you are a smoker, a shitty person or think about doing bad. Don't worry about that.

• Even if there is a God, I imagine he has bigger things to think about. Ask him yourself.

• I woul think so. The stats say the less parter you have the more likely you won't divorce. No to mention the nasty STI'S out there.

• I don't believe in God but I respect the belief. Umm its more of a question, Are you happy being a virgin until marriage?

• yes becausr that turns me on too much. i love being innocent

• Yes. Congratulations. You delay fun in your life until late in your life.

You're gonna regret it

• I dont love any guy. How can I have sex?

• No love is more horrible

• Sex is a sensation unlike any other. Love is simply just a feeling of affection.

• Yes according to teaching God will be pleased.

• Yes he is very pleased.. Bless you :-)

• No, because something that doesn't exist can't be pleased about anything.

• You ask questions about religion, and then you expect atheists to just ignore you? If you'd put "Christians," before your title I'd happily ignored this question, but you asked me, so I replied.

• Yeah coz thats what God "Allah" asks us for :)

• Screw God. You keep your virginity for yourself and your future husband.

• Ask god yourself. These people won't know how god feels.

• Your god is not real

• More from Guys
    11

What Girls Said 18

• God probably has more important things to worry about than the order in which people have sex for the first time.

• Or people watching illegally downloaded movies like me right now xD
      haha

• @ConsultantIsBack yes, the sum of all evils, that.

• I don't know. No-one's seen or spoken to God. He very likely doesn't exist. Some men made that rule thousands of years ago - it's a little outdated now. (y)

• How is it outdated? when 86% of people are theists

• It's outdated because of the time it was made.
      Yeah, they're brainwashed into it and there are cults which force it. A large number of theists are secretly non believers, just too afraid to be honest because it's all control.

• Yes, He Sees It All here, dear.
    However, To Serve God is also very Important and "Lest a man be born again, He cannot enter the Kingdom of Heaven."
    Good luck. xx

• Ah, good to see people like you these days in the era of "the winner is the first one to lose their virginity", i am just like you :)

• So you think you're worth more than people who do not keep it until marriage?

• @ShaeNielson you arebuthurt but you advise me thigs about my butt? Lol

• Things*

• Yeah, keep yourself chaste till marriage.

• That's between you and God. I think you did an honorable thing by the way.

• I am a virgin, and I plan to stay that way until I'm married. I'm not doing it for religius reasons, I'm an atheist, but I believe that everyone can do what they want as long as it's not hurting others. I think you god would appreciate you saving yourself, but I also think that if you did have sex before marriage, but it was with someone that you loved, I don't think that he would care.

• Nope, he'd only be pleased if you were to be sacrificed to him.

• I don't think god cares. He's got better things to be thinking and doing I guess... also this is a stupid thinking that was made by medieval men a long time ago. Do what you want not what others think is good for you.
    Stay happy.

• It depends who you ask they would say yes. Otherwise they would say No.

• If he existed he wouldn't give two fucks what you do with your vagina.

• dunno ask him not us :P

• I don't think God cares

• How could anyone know? I'm sure your parents would be pleased.

• God doesn't care either way. He just wants you to be true to yourself.

• depend on your religion I think, my god just want you to do it with the right person

• If any god existed, which I don't believe anyway, I doubt they'd give a flying fuck about whether some random human has had sex before marriage. Stupid thing to believe. If you want to wait, then wait. No one gives a fuck about your virginity or your religion.

• Maybe, but everyone sins, it's part of being a human. If you have sex with someone you love, how could God be upset with you for that? Legal marriage is just a piece of paper, love is a much stronger reason to have sex with someone.

• Marriage should be blessed by God.

• I think people who had sex before marriage shouldn't get married.

• I think Christians shouldn't base their entire relationship on a piece of paper. You can't always get what you want.