Personally I wouldn't because having been married once before and sworn to be together forever and for them to be your one and only - that devalues any subsequent promises of that nature. As some may know I'm not crazy sold on marriage anyway, but I certainly wouldn't marry someone who has already done it.
What are your thoughts...
- Yes I would marry someone who has been married before...44% (12)27% (7)36% (19)Vote
- No I would not...22% (6)12% (3)17% (9)Vote
- I may consider it if I met the right person...30% (8)54% (14)42% (22)Vote
- I don't plan on ever getting married so this is a moot point...4% (1)4% (1)4% (2)Vote
- I hate you, I hate your question now show me the answers...0% (0)3% (1)1% (1)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
well i wouldn't want to marry someone that i didn't want to spend the rest of my life with, so if i got to that stage with someone i would like to think that this was a one time connection for both of us. but things don't always work out so neatly, if i was asked if i wanted to marry my first fancy in school, then i would have said yes i'll love her forever, but that was just naive and silly.. so yes, if i truly loved the person and felt in a more mature way that it would last then i would marry the person i loved even if they had previously married.
surly it would be the first marriage that was misguided, but what's the point in judging the person you love and want to spend the rest of your life with for the mistakes of the past..
- Show AllShow Less
Most Helpful Girl
I DONT WANT TO GET MARRIED IN MY LIFEEEEEE, BRUHHH.2