Which one is the greatest love?

• love for your children
  • love fo your parents
  • love for bf/gf or wife/husband
    Vote C
  • love for friends
    Vote D
  • love for your siblings
    Vote E

Most Helpful Girl

• Obliviously there's different kinds of love for each of the above.

Love for my children - if I had any Lol

Love for my children would be unconditional. My love would never fade no matter what they did. Even if they did something bad... I may hate what they did , but my love for them would still be as strong.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• So love only for people and relationships? What about pets or food and beverage?

In this case, I'd be a combination of B and E, and love hurts regardless, even if it's family, as family can make you miserable, but in the end it's the only other version or concept of love that I ever known and experience and can comprehend so. And if I never had then, I don't know, only would be able to love places and things instead, probably.

• love for food? lol

• I figured that we all love to eat and drink various food and beverages. Besides that kind of love can never hurt or disappoint nearly as much as unrequited love.

• Out of your options, love for my girlfriend. But among all "loves" that'd be love for life.

What Girls Said 4

• Love for your children. I want kids more than anything 😔

• I always hear it's for your children.
    Nothing else compares.

• Love for your children

• love for food