Girls, what would you do if you found out?

Ok lets say you just got married and right after maybe a day or so you get cheated on

6

Most Helpful Girl

• I would immediately be filing for a divorcĂ©. I'd be devastated , but i wouldn't waste anymore of my time and feelings on a guy who wasted my faith and trust. I value loyalty above all else , so i won't accept less than i am willing to give. I would be thankful l that i discovered early on in the relationship just what sort of character he truly had

What Girls Said 5

• Annulment.

• Why?

• I mean if two girls just come up and want it

• So?

He's a married man. He knows to stay loyal. It's called saying no.

The end. That's all. If he accepts their idea... he better pray to God an annulment is the ONLY thing I do to him. I'd be very tempted to kill him. Right then and there. Two the the chest. One to the head. The end.

• I would have to cheat on him too

• "adios bitch"

I ain't having any of that.

• what kind of cheating? sex? just kisses? or sexting with someone?
    it depens...

• Like 3 way with two other girls

• u know what? its showing a disrespect to a wife... just shortly after a marriage... no divorce no seperation.. I would make him feel exactly the same as he did... sex with somebody, selfies with him and send directly to a husband, it might sound cheap and shallow but u can't imagine how it helps... revenage is the best...

• i will leave him cause i do not believe in cheating on any level