We will be together 2 years April 30th of this year, I want to get MARRIED !! How do you know if he is ready for marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

• You have to have a conversation about it. Ask him what he thinks about marriage or you can try dropping hints about marriage to see if he is one to it. Personally I would recommend a conversation about it and see if he feels that marriage is something he desires

Most Helpful Girl

• have you guys discussed it before? do you know what each others' stance on marriage is? if not, that would be a good place to start.

What Guys Said 4

• How do you know?

Your 3 hints are:
    1) If he gets down on his knees
    2) If he shows you a wedding ring
    3) If he asks for your hand in marriage

• he is probably an older guy so I can't relate to him. I say just talk to him about it.

• You know if he asks you to marry him.

• In our age group he should already know by now but maybe he doesn't want to, have you even mention that to him? Probably been married before and 2 years is enough to know

What Girls Said 1

• Only 2 years? I wanna date for like 3 years, move in together for like 2 years, then think about marriage. Make sure I know who I'm getting tied down to.

Not sure there's a way to actually "know". Talk to him about it and ask. Goodluck doll!