I slept with a married woman and got her pregnant, what do I do?

I'm single with no kids and she's married with one child and I got her pregnant. She is just too sexy for me not to keep sleeping with her. What do I do now?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it depends on her. Does she want to keep the child? if so then you would have to step up to the plate. And plus, why were you sleeping with a married woman with a kid? Seriously.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not much you can do, but you can get out of it without consequence

If she's married, she can't put you on child support lest her husband finds out

Still though, the fact that another child is about to be born under a deadbeat is just sad

What Girls Said 1

• OMG.. How very sad to think that yet another unwanted, unloved child is going to come into the world. smh :(

• See the update

• I mean I don't have money to raise the child

• Then you shouldn't have played with fire, should you?

I just feel so terribly sorry and upset for the poor little mite coming into such an unloved, unwanted family.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow dude. this is FUBAR lol

• I've been in this situation, slept with a married woman who has 2 children. Got her pregnant.

It wasn't a good situation and nothing good usually comes out from this type of arrangement.

Best advice : Disappear.