Successfully Married People: Have you ever dreamt of your spouse being "the one"?

My current boyfriend is the only one I have ever had a couple dreams of him being the father of our children and him loving us with a deep, everlasting protective love.

I'm not the first person this has happened to. One couple said before they dated each other, they both dreamt of the other and from then, they knew they were meant. (They've been married for 29 years straight with no divorce and 6 children.)
Then there's my exstepdad. He had a dream about his future little girl and his wife though he couldn't see who the face was, but he knew that means he's going to be remarried soon and he's going to be happy.
So has this happened to u yet?

What Guys Said 2

• yes it had before i met her. mind you i never saw her face but in the dream i was setting on the back of a truck then i start running tord someone (still not being able see them) when i reach them there was a very passionate hug and all i felt was love and the words whats wrong honey then i woke up. a few years later i meet someone who eventually gave me that type of hug and said those word to me. i married her a year later and that was over 20 years ago.

• That is so beautiful! I'm so happy you literally found and married the woman of your dream. Congratulations! *Hugs*

• What will you do if tonight you dream he cheats on you with a fat babysitter? Hmmmmm.

• Depends on how I feel after I wake up. I know when dreams are msgs/visions and when it's just my brain working overtime. :)

What Girls Said 1

• I'm engaged and don't think I've ever had a dream about him loving him.

• Well, it probably doesn't happen to everyone then. Congrats on ir engagement :)