How to chose marriage partner?

Suppose A and B. They r both quite similar. Ambivert, shy, quiet, innocent n cute. Should they marry or chose someone more open, witty n expressive as partner?

Most Helpful Girl

• Asking GAG who you should marry is not a good idea.

• Actually the truth is that I m feeling a need of redefing the 'type' of girls I like. Earlier they were sweet innocent ones, but now i think since m the same, should my partner be witty types... M attracted to both kind of girls

Most Helpful Guy

• My view is if A and B are both similar then they should get married because then there will be higher compatibility, and a common ground so they won't fight often, so there will be more understanding and support in that relationship

Hence if A and B are very similar they should get married.

What Girls Said 1

• Well opposites don't always attract. If you guys being similar gives you more security and is just right for you guys than go with it. As long as it works and make both people happy and they don't feel like they are lacking in anything than that is all that matters. Don't go looking else where just because of that. If being with this person makes you truly happy. Stay.

What Guys Said 1

• You should pick the person who makes you a better man