My wife won't let me vape, what do I do?

She won't let me smoke weed or drink alcohol in the house. She even slapped me when I vaped in her face when she was sleeping. She also did not like seeing me vape with my female best friend in our house. How do I get her to change her mind (and to let me hang with my bff)?

My bff and I were fwbs in College and we flirt often with each other

Most Helpful Girl

• married man wants to hang out his bff who he admits they flirt and wonders (LOL) why his wife doesn't like it. Seriously whats wrong with men today, is your common sense so dead that you need an explanation why this is wrong? Your wife should kick you out and find someone more mature and serious

Most Helpful Guy

• Haha you poor whipped motherfucker

>Walk in house with lit blunt and open bottle of Bud
    >If she complains make the point that it's your house too
    >Say you'll leave her and fuck BFF if she doesn't chill
    >Vape in BFF's pussy to make your point clear

Problem solved.

• My bff and I were fwbs in College and we flirt often

What Girls Said 2

• Get into couples counciling.

• Why don't you stop smoking shit? It's stupid anyway. And it's her house too, she has an equal say on what goes in it.

What Guys Said 1

• You are disrespectful. And may lead to the end of your relationship if you don't change. sorry but that is the truth.

• >Implying a man has no right to smoke a blunt or drink a beer in his own damn home
      >Implying a man has no right to inhale vapor in his own damn home
      >Implying a man has no right to have female friends in his own damn home

Seriously how is it disrespectful? I do all that shit in my apartment on a daily fucking basis, m8.

• @TheHooptyMiata Did he tell you, his home or you assuming?