What would you do if your man proposed while you're in the bathroom?

• I would say yes
  • I would say no
  • I'll push his face inside the toilet

Most Helpful Girl

• I would probably laugh my head off. Then make a joke about how extremely romantic he is. Though I would still say yes because this silliness would be the reason why I fell for him in the first place.

I would be hoping that he doesn't give me any kind of ring. I'm horrible at remembering to wear those kinds of things. Plus I hate having anything expensive because I become paranoid about breaking or losing it.

• You know he's still gonna give you a ring, right? :P

• And then you can send a video of the proposal to AFV. How romantic.

• @Red_Arrow hell no! I don't want others seeing that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 24

• Shit myself?

• Firstly who the hell took that photo? Awkward much?
    Secondly my proposal wasn't in the bathroom but it might as well have been 😧

• How was your proposal?

• @Red_Arrow my son didn't really care. I did, was hoping in some way when he did propose it would involve our son. I did say yes but that's after 8 years of putting up with his shit anyway.

• I cannot believe that being pushed aside was not a big negative for your son. All he was trying to do was to see what was happening and it was part of his Christmas experience that year. As you said, he "completely ruined it by pushing our 2 year old out of the way because he was curious to see what was going on."

• I'd probably say yes, but c'mon, dude. Not the best idea he's ever had :P

• Well, you can't say he's not original... xD

• I love that so far it's an even split between the expected reaction of saying yes or the more violent reaction of pushing his face in the toilet.

• "I DO!" *plop*

lol

• i do, or i doo-doo?

lol, i would totally shove his face into the toilet if he did this, since i know he can do better.

• what the hell...

I can't even...

don't know what would I do, that would be shocking, I like surprises tho, that would be a huge fat bit surprise. So I don't know.

• I... would wonder why he was in the bathroom with me...

• I'd laugh. I'm fast, so if he managed to do that while I was still there... then that means he's faster! :o I might be a little impressed.

• Probably C.
    I'd be shocked and angry... Ruining a moment like that.

• Mmmm that would never happen. He can't invade my privacy like that, let alone before marriage.

• Why on earth? 😂😂😂
    Well through the good times and the bad xD that s living proof of his words bahaha
    I sure hope I am not pooping then o. O

• I would die laughing so hard then say you couldn't wait until I was done.. My proposal was a funny one too.

• Should I go to the bathroom right now? Are you proposing? I think I'm gonna say YES 😜

• I'd laugh at him. If we were casually in the bathroom chatting away and he asked I'd have no issues. If the scenario was like the picture I would be thinking wtf

• lmfaoooo
    I mean, I'd say yes. hahaha

• No senior

• Punch him.

That's disgusting.

• Don't you girls like spontaneity? Ugh, it's impossible to win with women... tsk tsk...

:P

• Oh not that spontaneity... that's just inappropriate. Like I'm taking a dump or something and my kids will know that their father proposed to me on a toilet. What a romantic story. 😒

• But it's original... xD

• What the Hell?
    This is something I wanna remember not try be embarrassed about

• I don't even have words for this

• Thars hilarious

• I would say yes because that's a fun and quirky way to propose :)

Best wishes

• In the b-room doing WHAT?
    Depends... But according to the pic, you mean using the Loo?
    Gross - I'd say "get the fuck out for a minute".

• Not the way I'd imagine lol so I'd appreciate the creativity haha

• I would say no 😂

• I'd laugh for like a good fifteen minutes. Though like zut! Serieux?

What Guys Said 9