Should I tell my wife about my mistress?

So I'm sleeping with out nephews babysitter and my wife is getting suspicious. Should I tell her? I'm afraid she would get mad and ask for a divorce. I'm at a loss because I fell she would be madder if she found out on her own.

by the way the babysitter is 18 (she starts college this upcoming summer) she wanted to get an early start on college so she can get her degree faster. She thinks she will get highshool valedictorian.
Okay I just wanted attention I'm not even married.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're already a pathetic piece of scum so tell her so she can leave your sorry ass.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 10

• You should have thought about this when you decided to whip your dick out on multiple occasions.
    Face the music.

• Well you made your bed, you need to sleep in it. If she divorces you then tough titties. You broke a vow buddy. Time to man up and do the right thing by her seeing as you have only been doing things for yourself.

• you should tell her. it depends on how long it's been going on. that would determine how mad I am

• wow these people are really pissed lol I think you should tell her still. your mistress' accomplishments mean nothing. if anything that shows she should be smart enough to know not to commit adultery lol

• Hell yeah she got a right to leave you! you're keeping her (your wife) from finding a good man. Congrats on being a cheater by the way.. :(

• You're fucked either way. 18? Sheesh... I hope she extorts you for hush money. Dumb ass.

• Stop seeijg th

• I would rather be told. I can get over anything as long as he is straight forward but the fact that you only want to tell her because you don't want to be in as much trouble is bad. If I even got an inkling of that I'd be out the door.

• Dickhead, I hope she cuts your dick off.

• That's how STDs spread man. That's messed up. You could have potentially put your wife in danger by cheating. I hope that you man up and tell the truth. She deserves better. I hope she leaves you

• you sounds young

What Guys Said 11

• You obviously don't love her so why haven't you divorced you fucking scumbag?

• It's best you tell her and face the consequences. I don't know whether you love your wife but you should at the very least respect her.

• Another troll.

• No, it's fine. Don't tell her, there's no way this will end terribly for you.*

(*Copious amounts of sarcasm may be present).

• Trolling much?

• You are too young to have a "nephews baby sitter". Are you sure she is legal?

• Yeah that's cheating.

• Seems trollish to me

• Lmaooo

• No I don't think she will get mad.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more