What do you think of this girl?

What is the first thing that comes to mind when you read this whisper post? What do you think of this girl?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 6

• Fuck yes! A woman that loves her man and doesn't care about the ring, but about spending their lives together.
    That's the type of woman every guy wants. The type of woman you are eager to introduce to your parents and friends. The type of woman that you HAVE to marry.

The fact she accepted that, and how she said it, shows a lot about this woman, and in a positive way.

• Pretty cool if its legit, but my gut tells me he also got another more expensive ring in addition to the ring pop.

• I should freaking hope so!

• No, they like this idea because they're cheap :)

• @asker we're not cheap, we just hate gold diggers.

• awesome! sounds like an interesting and fun woman. I think @AleDeEurope put it quite well so I suppose I'll leave it at that.

• "Me and my husband are so quirky and modern and special".
    -that girl

• I will just give them special.

• Yes!

A woman who understands it's about the proposal, the meaning behind it, not about how much money he spent.

• it'll devolves in her mouth, or melt from heat. i'd show this to those hating on my outfit.

What Girls Said 13

• So long as my boyfriend gave me this ringpop on top of being dead serious about the proposal, I'd say fuck yes.
    #relationshipgoals

• I think it's ridiculous, silly and cheap.

That being said, I wouldn't expect to get an engagement ring at all, actually. They are not necessary, they are very expensive and the money would be better spent elsewhere.

• That's sweet.

• Low expectations

• It reminds me of Deadpool, so I think it's cute.

• I love her❤️

• That's nice, but I want diamonds too.

• Where can i find a woman like that? and why aren't there more?

• They sound cool and funny.

• This is adorable

• Lolol

I would say yes XD

• She must be in her teenage years

• That her and her fiancee must have a great relationship...