What should I do?

I'm getting married in October to most important person in my life she means everything to me but at the same time I think I'm in love with someone else as somedays I think about her all day and nothing else

Most Helpful Girl

• Dont waste your fiancĂ©'s time and save her the embarrassment.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes people naturally get cold feet for big and important events like this and naturally try to self sabotage it in order to avoid it. Your feelings for this other girl could simply be your minds way of trying to avoid all the nervousness and anxiety that a wedding and marriage can bring.

What Girls Said 5

• Don't get married did you have feelings for someone else. You need to act on those feelings to know if they have any future.

• You should definitely not be getting married. That's not fair to your fiance. That is just an affair waiting to happen.

• Feel out the waters a little longer and if its really just down to the two of them, either pic the young one or flip a coin

• Umm, dude don't get married when you got feelings for some other girl.

• - Do you even know this other person?
    - Is it more than just a crush?
    - Do you meet/see this person very often?
    - Does that person have feelings for you?

If yes to all of these then you should not be marrying your finance as that would not be fair to her.

What Guys Said 0