How does this make me arrogant?

I think the guy who should marry me must be educated, funnny, clever, kind, adventurous, serious, ethical, moral, theist, handsome, tall, athletic, rich, young.

These standards may be high but I am not to blame that this type of man onyl deserves me. That is why I don't even notice other guys. If I won't find him I am gonna die a virgin

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, those are subjective right? So I guess to what extent. You could totally be reasonable.

What Guys Said 3

• You're free to have your standards but don't complain when people call you arrogant because in most eyes you just are.

• Yeah well good look with that cause you'd have a better chance of winning the lottery three times in a row, being struck by lighting twice, getting shot in the head and surviving, getting your legs cut off and growing back new ones. Oh and one more thing You suck as a troll.

• I don't think you'll marry a virgin.

I think you'll marry a liar.

What Girls Said 3

• I think at the end of the list you should add *imaginary* because yes i agree nothing wrong to have standards but the guy you describe is mostly belong to a fairy tail.

• Have fun dying a virgin then!

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more