Will I never meet the right person and get married because of the way I look?

I'm extremely ugly. Not just ugly, discusting. I'm so odd looking, every single thing about me I despise. All I want in the future is a nice husband, a few kids and a job I enjoy but I have the personality of a stone and the appearance of a fat toad. I'm terrified of never meeting anyone who would want to be with me because of who I am. I can't speak to anyone without stuttering, I have spots, a kind of visible mustache, thick eyebrows, a weird shaped head, weird shaped body, giant bug eyes. Will I ever find the right person?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your looks don't matter. It's the personality that counts every time. Guys want a life-long partner so share their pillow. A big smile from ANY lady can melt even the most frozen of hearts. Maybe try and work on that personality? It's sometimes not easy, but you CAN do it!

Most Helpful Girl

• There is someone out there who finds you attractive. I know what you are going through and I must say that no one if perfect. Believe it or not, I've seen many girls who I admire and view as perfect and they all have insecurities. What matters is how you work with what you got.

What Guys Said 1

• You only lose when you give up.

What Girls Said 3

• You're probably in the throws of puberty yet so pipe down and try again in 5 years.

• Relax, you're still young. People come in all diifferent shapes, sizes, colors, personalities. I'm sure someone out there will appreciate you how you are. The things you find weird about yourself, other people don't see it. Sometimes it's all in your mind. Just breathe, and focus on yourself and find what motivates you and find ways to distract yourself from all that negativity roaming in your mind.

• Dont talk so low of yourself.. its bad for the soul.