How much time do women spend thinking about their dream wedding?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 19

• I hate the idea of some big wedding, people watching me walk down an isle in one of those ugly, typical white garbage bag looking dresses with sparkles on it. Spending thousands of dollars just to impress other people, so I can be the center of attention for a day, just makes me cringe. I really don't want my friends and family anywhere around, would like something just personal and sweet between my boyfriend and I.

I don't really think about it much though because marriage isn't really that important to me one way or another.

My dream wedding consist of signing some papers and going on a honeymoon, does that count? lol

• Lol never? Like the odd time I will daydream about it. But it's rare when it happens. I rather think about my dream relationship, and having a loving, supportive partner.

• Not much at all. That's such a stereotype I don't think there's any truth to it. I mean I was hiking once and there was this bautiful church in the mountains and I thought that that'd be a great place to get married. But that's about it

www.gouganebarrahotel.com/.../Maybe-Fishing.jpg

• Personally not a lot of time, however It really depends who I am dating at the time.

• I can't speak for other women, but I can speak for myself. And I can say that I spend zero hours and zero minutes thinking about my dream wedding.

• 0 seconds out of 0 minutes out of 0 hours out of 0 days out of 0 weeks out of 0 months out of 0 years

• I don't have a 'dream wedding', so never. I'd rather spend money on things that are actually worthwhile instead of getting into debt over a one day celebration.

• Only when the question is asked do I think about it, otherwise I don't think about it at all.

• I have never dreamed of a wedding, not even as a kid. A wedding seems more like something to get over with to me. I'd rather get married somewhere nice just the two of us, and not spend a fortune on one night.

• I really haven't thought of it, the time I've spent in my whole life so far, maybe an hour lol?

• There is no specific time. I think about my dream wedding whenever I feel bored.

• I used to think about it, but it's not likely going to happen

• I don't think about it. If/when I get married, I want a discreet ceremony.

• Honestly, zero percent.

• ZERO!

• A lot when you fall in love. Not necessarily the wedding. But the rest of your life you have together. All the time.

• One night and then she wakes up! It was just a dream! #foreveralone

• Never once thought about it, but then again i have zero interest in getting married...

• I personally don't spend a lot of time thinking about it. I don't care if I ever get married or not.
    But there are definitely some people who spend a lot of time thinking about it. So it really depends on the person.

What Guys Said 4

• I am not sure, it depends from woman to woman, some might think for months also.

• we went to to a judge to get married so we didn't talk about it much and there want much to plan

• From the age of five up until the day itself.

• Too much for their own good.