Am I a horrible wife?

Since the birth of our beautiful boy things have changed, I've always taken pride in my aperence and even lost the baby weight and then more, i cook, clean take care of our children and keep myself looking good. But lately i have noticed other men. Fit, tall masculine men. My husband is the best man i have ever known, he is a heavyer set man but i am still attracted to him. Before our son i had never noticed other men, and since now im at a "extremely fertile " stage as my doctor calls it i can't help but look or think about it. Tall lean men with olive skin and tight muscles with dark hair... i know this is only a fantasy of mine and i wouldnever give into ttemptation but i can't help but feel horrible. I feel like it would hurt my husband if he found out.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be pretty pissed off. Don't get me wrong, there's no problem with a fleeting thought. But if she fantasized about other men to orgasm? I would leave her. Just exercise with your husband at your home sometimes. Tell him that you want him to look good for you as well. This is such a simple fix. So please don't turn into one of those slut wives where you try to find any excuse just to cheat. Sure, you say that you won't ever cheat on him now. But you know that's bull. Soon you're fantasizing, then that leads to flirting with other men just for fun. Then you start to make physical contact with them just to get your heart going. And before you know it, You make a "Mistake" by getting drunk one night and fuck another man and betray your husband that you supposedly "Love". breaking his heart to the point he doesn't even see you as human anymore. just a no good dirty slut who can't be trusted. And since you have a kid, he'll most likely stay. But never again will he love you or look at you with those loving eyes like he used to. And he's either going to fall in love with another woman and have sex with her and give her his heart. Or he's going to eventually have sex with you just to get rid of the sexual need. He won't make love to you ever again. He'll just fuck you like a whore. He'll fuck you until he cums and he won't give a fuck about your orgasm.

So are you a horrible wife? No you're not, not as long as you remain faithful. But are you a good wife and person? Right now, no you're not.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 7

• As long as you don't give in to the temptation, you're still a good wife! :)

• That's good that you are still attracted to your husband, so make sure you never give into your fantasies. Never try to make them into a reality.

• Them hormones are giving you a good whiplash eh lol... there is nothing wrong with what is going on... looking, talking, thinking, etc... are not crimes.
    just don't DO anything.
    as far as my opinion, you are still a good wife.

• If you don't give in maybe it will stop. Like you said, it's just a fantasy, it may pass with the time if you keep your focus.

• Im hopeing it will, i love my husband and won't throw away years for a fantasy but i do worry that if i tried talking to him about it or he found out it would hurt him.

• I've never actually notice other men physically before , with my husband i fell in love with his personality. Its a very new feeling for me.

• It's not difficult to deal with it. Noticing someone physically happens in your mind, you just don't have to show it in your face and actions. Keep it just as a thought, just like any other thought. With the time it gets easier.

• It would hurt your husband so also it can break your marriage.
    What about enjoying more sex with your husband or just go to washroom and pleasure yourself. Nothing wrong in it if you'reyou're horny and do it by yourself.

• Any man that hasn't looked at attractive women is gay. There's nothing wrong with you at all.

• He pots pictures on Facebook of very attractive women, so its the same thing?

• There's absolutely nothing wrong with you. You sound like an incredible wife and he is lucky to have you.

• Thank you, im glad this is something normal

• Yes you are

What Girls Said 4

• You are not a horrible wife. Maybe you should encourage your husband to work out and eat healthy with you. My husband is in great shape and i am not. He is always encouraging me to work out. so i am. I know he thinks i am sexy, but it never hurts to look sexier.

• no i think you're okay. i only think its wrong or cheating if you act on it

• Im not going to throw away my marriage for a fantasy, i just feel bad.

• yeah i get that. i just meant there's nothing wrong with it since you dont have a boyfriend or something

• Maybe you're just changing in your sexual life. There are things I'm interested in now that I wasn't when I was younger and vice versa. I've known some people who have gotten into swinging and such too. I'm always for honesty.

• yeah, stop looking at other man.

of course it will hurt him. Bluntly pt, lower your gaze.