How is it my Muslim friend's bridal shower was not conservative at all?

I don't mind, but I just found it surprising. It was a private, girls only event so maybe that's why, but I dressed up in nice but conservative clothes to go to it and was shocked to see everyone else in skin tight dresses, fancy crop tops, showing skin, high heels, makeup and jewelry, and no one with their hair covered of course, etc. The bride-to-be looked the most stunning. Looked like they were going to a high end club. My bad? 😅

The contrast was just so stark, because she and most of her other friends wear hijab and reserved clothing to go out, but I guess I didn't realize how different this would be from that lol. Mind blown.

Most Helpful Guy

• We live in a new age darling... muslim women in first world countries now wear very revealing clothing.. i dated a muslim girl once and i got to hang with some of her friends and I've gotta say... damn.
    ironically, they still leave the hijab on...

Most Helpful Girl

• Not all Muslims are conservative. The sound like me in their style of clothes.

What Guys Said 2

• am i the only one that thought this was a question about girls showering? XD i was kinda disappointed to find out it wasn't :P

• I like that they are turning modern. I bet they looked sexy.

What Girls Said 0