My Sister is marrying a Twat not worthy of my blood?

She told us once she confirmed the rumours that he had a good job and that he he owns a house. We all thought he was great on paper. One by one we all found out as was getting closer to the wedding that he is known around streets (never a good thing). After that my sibling did a back round check and found out he was in jail for attempting a robbery with his gang.
After that we became even more intrusive because it was clear she was lying and we found out he never owned a business and only did part time work in retail (not a bad job just a massive jumo from owning a business).
She stole money from my family I believe to finance the wedding. he's a classic bad boy which means he's also had a drug past and talks to other girls regularly (to which she replied every guy talks go multiple girls) is she serious?
My point is why marry him if:
1) Could be taking drugs still
2) could/may of cheated
3) doesn't have a ambitious future
4) clearly manipulating her because it's not in her character to steal.
5) he will most likely leave her a single mother

To pile even more misery she's failed her second yr of uni and went into another course that has 0 career prospects.
Can u tell me how this is happening? And even thou my parents know most of this they refuse to talk about it?

Most Helpful Girl

• I understand your concern here. People telling that your sister is the problem because she stole money or whatever, just don't listen to this. Life is not black and white and everything isn't so straight. She is being manipulated. If she was not this kind of person, how did she become like this? This is certainly bad influence from that guy. I know your sister is old enough and bla bla matured stuff but we all have our own downs and pitfalls in life.

Go talk to her. Tell her the consequences of what will happen if she continues like this. If needed take the monetary and family support. Lets see if the guy bugs her without the family money.

Most Helpful Guy

• My aunt is a successful chemist who married a former convict who served time for being a sex offender. I'm pretty sure he works as a hair dresser now. Only issue I have with that is he's bald. Each time I see him (which is very rare because I think he's got some legal reason for either not leaving where they live or not visiting here) it seems likes he's in a rush and slowly loosing teeth. No one in my family likes him but we can't get rid of him. My advice. Just focus on your sister and make sure she understands how much you care about her. Make it clear that you don't like him but also make sure she understands you care about her happiness and wellbeing more than your hatred of this guy. Pushing him away may just make things worse.

What Girls Said 5

• It's her life. If she's willing to settle then let her and you make the decision if you'll be there when it all falls down lol

• if she really wants to marry him then that's her choice.

Tell her your concerns, and if she doesn't listen to them, text her the link to this. I bet she'll read it.

If she still doesn't listen, either talk about your concerns with her closet friend and ask her to talk to her, or just let her.

If something goes wrong, don't rub it in her face that you were right, just be there for her. Help her out.

Hope that helps :)

• Who knows

• Its all about the choices made and it sounds like she is making some bad ones. there is nothing you can do to stop whats going to happen you just need to make better choices for yourself. try not to worry deal with things when they happen.

• First off, you're her brother, not her father. So she's not "your blood".

Second, even if she picked a real winner (sarcasm) it's still her life. If she's hellbent over marrying him then that's her choice. You'll just have to be there to help be a supportive family for her when times get rough or go downhill.

What Guys Said 7

• It's her life. It's really fucking sad, but it's her life. The best you can do is just hang back and tell her good luck.

I honestly don't know why many women choose to stay with awful men like this (or why a lot of men marry gold digging, loveless whores). But keep your head up, be a good man and work hard on yourself.

• Woow your sister is in such a bad place in her life!!! I think the problem here is your sister..
    She steals
    She fails
    She lies and shit

Like her marry that guy... I am 100% sure he will leave her a single mom... There is not doubt in that!
    I think your sister and the guy make very good couple...
    Looks like she doesn't care about her future or career or even her love life and she wanna learn the hard way ! So let her do whatever she wants to... :-)

Is she your real sister or cousin?

• Have you made your concerns known to your sister?

• If you're trying to control other people in your life, you're doing life wrong. The best thing you can do is be there for those you love and let them make mistakes so they can learn from them. There really is little that I hate more about people than those who try to control other people as if they're entitled to do so. We all have our own lives, family or not, mind your own business yknow? Its okay to voice your concerns, but that's about it.

• Your sister also stole money, it's clear that the problem here is your sister.

• just because they're going to marry, doesn't mean that she's gonna make him drink your blood..

• She's in a rebellious state. Try to get that money back.