Two guy's won't leave me alone until I choose one of them, help please?

I met two guys the same day at the same time and they've been fighting over me for three years. They are driving me bonkers! I can't decide and they are always pushing me to choose one of them. I really need some help deciding, because I am in love with both of them. They aren't making this easy for me. Please I'd really appreciate your thoughts and opinions. Please help me decide, I'm so conflicted. Thank you all of you:)

Guy #1 makes me laugh, protective of me, silly, big sense of humor, I almost can't breathe when I see him, because my heart starts buzzing in my chest, caring, a big romantic, a poet, dances with me, very sensual and intimate, kind hearted, asked me to marry him, wants to always be there for me, doesn't really cuddle me very often. Very Tall, brown hair, broad shoulders, total Adonis guy, mischievious playful glint in his warm brown eyes, a sexy smile, light tan skin.

Guy #2 sweet, understanding, a total teddy bear personality, loves cuddling a lot, bear hugs me every time he sees me, very intimate, asked me to marry him and come home with him, said he never wants to leave me. Says he loves me all the time. Sensitive guy. Boyish and has a voice a like the 2003 movie version of Peter pan. He is a lot like peter pan in so many ways. Black hair, pale white skin, blue eyes. adorable smile, I get a feeling like I'm flying when cuddles me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither. I'll tell you what my ex girlfriend's mom told her. If you're having this much trouble deciding between the two you really don't love either one, only yourself.

• That is really helpful thank you:) I do care about them both but if I'm not able to decide then maybe it's just not meant to me. Again thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah... people are gunna be mad that you have options and you're complaining about it lol. I get it though. It's like blah wtf do I do with this shit? I want to say guy 2 is a better option, because the first one seems more like that bang pop kind of interest that hits strong at the start of a relationship, but fades when more practical stuff enters the picture. Then again, you've already known him 3 years. But guy 1 is probably the more attractive, more alluring guy right? But you have that down to earth connection with guy 2...

Tbh, I'd be trying to work a play where I can just have both lol. But that obviously leads more times than not to just having none. I really don't know. I wish you luck though.

• Thank you so much! Guy 2 does make me real happy:)

What Guys Said 2

• Leave both. Whoever comes back. Choose him.

• Witch one is the sex better with?

What Girls Said 4

• If your at a place in life having a boyfriend or social life is applicable always pick Guy 2.

• Oh for goodness sake ! #smh #ridiculousness

• You need to think about the things that matter. How do he handle his temper?
    What are his life goals? Kids? Do he want to work?
    What are is values? What are the things he expect in his girfriend or wife? Do you like pets? What are deal brokers? Etc These are the things that matter.

• Ooh. This does seem like a tough one. I'd probably weigh out the pros 'n' cons. Or just let both of them go.