I'm afraid of going fully naked in front of my husband. What should I do?

Despite being married for 3 years, I still lack the courage to let my husband see me in bright lights. We mostly have sex in the dark and recently he's bugging me about having sex in lights. We already have a 1 year old son and it makes me even more afraid after the birth. I don't think he will like my body. His ex girlfrieds are all models and that makes me feels worse because I'm definitely far from hot. I'm like a housewife next door while all the girls around him wear sexy two piece office suits or bodycons. What should I do?

It's kind of distressing to be naked in front of him and I attempted it last night but chickened out. My husband is really good-looking and according to most girls and my friends... he look like a God (not to be though for some odd reason). I'm nowhere near an average girl's body. I am fleshy with overly large breast and butt. I must say my best asset is my small waist but its nowhere near flat. I feel distress over this and he requested it again. What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• he married you. he wants to see you. he wants YOU.
    so stop being so self conscious. Stop comparing yourself to every other woman out there, even to the other women he was with.
    Maybe, objectively, the are better looking. That is bound to happen to us all. 7 billion people, no matter how good you look, someone out there looks better.
    So what? He married you, not them. He had a kid with you, not them. He is having sex with you, not them. And he wants to see you, not them.

Most Helpful Girl

• he married you for a reason and not those models, the more you refuse the more frustrated he gets, let him see it, with time he will get use to it, he loves you.

What Guys Said 8

• Few people are confident with their bodies. If he wants the lights on its probably because he wants to see you. You should take confidence in that, because its you he wants to see.

Whatever flaws you perceive you have be aware that they may be the very things he loves about you.

Instead of speaking of this on here I recommend the next time the situation arises you should make him aware of your feelings.

• He already knows what your body looks like, and if he didn't like it you would notice an affect on your sexlife

• I think he's going to think you're sexy. Who cares what his past was. Some guys (me) prefer your type. Just talk to him about it. He will tell you how he feels. It'll be fine. Easy into it. Maybe start by being in a hot tub or bath together.

• He loves you, he wants to see you as he makes love

• He is your husband and he loves YOU. Just remember that.

• Body isn't everything just quit being a pussy he is your husband.

• get a new husband

• Just jump in head first
    Your mind is fucking you up

What Girls Said 5

• Eat well and go to the gym and learn to love your body, pay attention to what your body can do for you and appreciate it for that. You can run and many people can't even walk, you can lift weights when many people don't even have arms. Your body created a human life! Eat good food and pamper your body with exercise, take some time away from your child and spend time on you for a change. Your body doesn't have to be like a model's it just has to be healthy!

• I do diet a lot but it didn't help. I eat less/more, exercise or not I remain the same. I'm naturally petite and fleshy, not lean at all.

• lipo won't help

• @altair212 i know thats why i didn't bother

• Men look at the whole picture, they don't focus on details. I say just go for it. He chose to be with you, he's asking you to do it, he'll be so excited when it happens, he won't be able to focus on imperfections.

• Chances are that you pick out the most minuscule flaws in yourself. He's your HUSBAND. He thinks you're beautiful. Don't compare yourself to other women, because that's such an unhealthy thing to do. You judge yourself harder than anyone ever will. Wear something that makes you feel good, and go have sex in bright lights with your husband. :) Hope this helped.

• Tell your husband that that's what you are feeling. Don't hold on too much to the idea of "Oh no, he won't like it." (As in careful not to turn into you just liking that he is bugging you about it/and you like that he is being insistent. He will stop if you keep on repeating the samething.)

You tell him how you feel, dont beat around the bush, be clear.
    Then listen to what he says, and if you are unsure, then tell him again maybe but if he reassures you that he is cool, then delete your worries and enjoy your husband's company in day light or bright light or whatever you guys prefer.

• Just be confidence and show him. He really love you, isn't he? So, don't be afraid... Good luck! :)