Your spouse is cheating on you, what will you do?

Guys and Girls, if you're married, you love your spouse very much, and then one day you find out that he/she is cheating on you, what will you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• If it was a girlfriend, I'd just leave. I wouldn't want to get married to a girl like this, and there'd be no use in dragging it out.

However, with marriage, it gets a little more complicated. I take marriage vows very seriously and the whole "till death do we part" line. I'd want to figure out all the details of the situation (how long it has been going on and such, whether they were sorry/regretted it) and see if it can be remedied or not.

Firstly, I'd go with couples counseling. If I get the feeling they don't care and/or I realize it won't work out, then I'll consider divorce.

When it comes to a serious commitment marriage, I feel like it is important to ask the "Who/what/when/where/why" questions before jumping to conclusions.

• Wow... What a great answer you have!

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• Find proof that they are disloyal, and then, if I am living with them, pack my things and leave. File for divorce immediately. Use proof of their infidelity as reason, and fight them tooth and nail over everything they try to get out of me in the divorce, on the grounds that is was they who broke the terms of our relationship, and thus they are entitled to nothing.
    Make sure everyone we know knows she is a cheating whore.

Love ends the instant I discover she is disloyal. There is no room for understanding, forgiveness, or kindness. She is dead to me, and will be expunged from my life with extreme prejudice.

I would never betray anyone. I demand the same in return.

• audi 500

• i'd lean towards divorce

• If i had invested that much into a person and they did that, Probably suicide. Wouldn't really be up for going through a divorce and accepting they had done that.

• OMG. But why suicide?

• Okay. Actually it's touchy... I wish you wouldn't meet that kind of girls in the future. :)

• Dont worry about that matey, I never intend to date anyway. I realise where i stand, My looks do not give me the option to. So i dont and won't bother :)

• I'd catch em in the act, throw the dude out of the house, maybe through a window or clock him, because I deserve that much right? then find out why she did it and attempt to fix the problem.

• Divorce!!!

• Walk out the door, with no explanation and no second chance. That's it. Game over!

• Well if she's living with me I'll simply inform her to pack her bags and GTFO. If I'm living with her I'll be out of there before the day's end. Either way I won't waste a minute in pointless conversations.

• I don't know, I might rage and I won't know what I'd do since I'd be out of control. I'm definitely break up though.

• If we had children then i will give her another chance , if we hadn't then i will leave , searching for a good girl is better than living with a slut

• End it immediately.

• Uh.. Divorce and never marry again -____-

• It's over.

• You can't do anything but feel depressed, alone, broken

• I probably do nothing and pretend that it isn't happening

• It happened a number of times with my ex.
    The first time I discovered it and got angry. She came begging.
    The second time she just told it. I knew we had no future.
    The third time she got in BIG trouble from it. What could I do but help her out?
    The fourth time I saw it coming and was prepared to let her go: she went. The END.
    Her pants came down when she got drunk...

What Girls Said 13

• divorce... but if we have children It may be extremely hard, if children are involved then probably take them and go on a vacation to clear my head and decide if he is a man/father worth keeping or not. if we have no children then I am dumping him.. probably would cry a lot but I know it's for the best.
    Also for any women who got cheated on after maybe 4 years and you feel older and don't want to leave cause your scared you may never be married and have children and love etc... there is always artificial insemination...😂😂😂😅😂

• End things. Doesn't matter how much I love him, he obviously doesn't if he's cheating.

• Divorce. No trust, No love.

• divorce.
    cry.
    wonder how i was so stupid to not even suspect anything.
    cry some more lol

• I won't say a word. And will quietly disappear from their life if that ever happens

• I would be devastated , but i would leave him, cut all means of contact so i could learn to heal and move on from the pain

Nothing would make me stay after he betrayed my trust

• Get a divorce and leave.

• Roundhouse kick him in the face.

• serve him with Divorce papers. And say, "hasta LA VISTA"

• Smack him across the face then leave

• I will get a divorce while wondering what the fuck was wrong with me that I couldn't see I was marrying a fucking scumbag.

• Install cameras in the bedroom
    Go away on a trip for a weekend.
    Get video.
    Sell as porn.
    Profit. :)
    Then dump his ass because of evidence.

• I cannot judge I am guilty of doing this