Guys, why wouldn't you wear a wedding ring?

Assuming your occupation wasn't a factor, why would you not wear one? I've noticed some married men don't wear them.

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Well some people won't wear it because they may not believe in wearing rings as such, or they might be uncomfortable wearing them. It can be any reason.

What Guys Said 15

• Usually because they dont want to lose it. Or just dont like wearing rings.

Cheeky guys will take it off just to flirt.

• I don't / won't wear any rings because I work with high current electrical systems and don't particularly wish to lose a finger if the ring happens to get across a supply. I have seen it happen to someone once many years ago and do not wish to lose a finger that way.

• We lose them XD

• I don't like jewelry in general. I especially don't like rings on my fingers. If/when I get married If she wants rings, I'll wear it for the ceremony but it will probably be off by the reception and will never be worn again.

• Because it would be fkn annoying to have to wear a ring all the time in my opinion.

• Jewlery is uncomfortable to me, I would only wear it to not offend a wife, if I ever had one

• I would be afraid of losing it and/or damaging it. Especially when I'm in a hurry.

• I will when I get married

• They tend to snag on things easy. They also cut off circulation in the arm when working strenuously.

• I just hate wearing rings. Uncomfortable. And my wife usually doesn't wear hers either. However, we do wear ours if we're going out in formal or social situations.

• If I am married why not

• dont like any form of jewellery

• cause of other sexy girls I can hit on?

• I just think it would be annoying to wear since I don't like jewelry.

• I don't wear one around the house because I don't like wearing jewelry and occupation is a factor. I try to remember to wear it whenever I go out. It does seem to make a difference. My wife got me a big thick one "so they can see it from a distance".