Guys, why wouldn't you wear a wedding ring?

Assuming your occupation wasn't a factor, why would you not wear one? I've noticed some married men don't wear them.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Well some people won't wear it because they may not believe in wearing rings as such, or they might be uncomfortable wearing them. It can be any reason.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Usually because they dont want to lose it. Or just dont like wearing rings.

Cheeky guys will take it off just to flirt.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't / won't wear any rings because I work with high current electrical systems and don't particularly wish to lose a finger if the ring happens to get across a supply. I have seen it happen to someone once many years ago and do not wish to lose a finger that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • We lose them XD

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like jewelry in general. I especially don't like rings on my fingers. If/when I get married If she wants rings, I'll wear it for the ceremony but it will probably be off by the reception and will never be worn again.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it would be fkn annoying to have to wear a ring all the time in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Jewlery is uncomfortable to me, I would only wear it to not offend a wife, if I ever had one

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be afraid of losing it and/or damaging it. Especially when I'm in a hurry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will when I get married

0|0
    0|0
  • They tend to snag on things easy. They also cut off circulation in the arm when working strenuously.

0|0
    0|0
  • I just hate wearing rings. Uncomfortable. And my wife usually doesn't wear hers either. However, we do wear ours if we're going out in formal or social situations.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I am married why not

0|0
    0|0
  • dont like any form of jewellery

0|0
    0|0
  • cause of other sexy girls I can hit on?

0|0
    0|0
  • I just think it would be annoying to wear since I don't like jewelry.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear one around the house because I don't like wearing jewelry and occupation is a factor. I try to remember to wear it whenever I go out. It does seem to make a difference. My wife got me a big thick one "so they can see it from a distance".

0|0
    0|0